Resource LC Teambuilding Workshop

I'm being completely honest here: you remind me of Aerow, except you're a lot louder, more vulgar, less tactful, and not Norweigan. So I guess you two aren't so alike after all, but I draw the comparison anyways for the way you deal with new users. You welcome newcomers and go out of your way to help them feel integrated, where a lot of other senior users ignore or even deride them. At the end of the day, it's people like you who truly allow the community to grow - though I suppose we could do without the loudness, vulgarity, and tactlessness.

It's a rogueish charm for fuck's sake. I'm like James Dean.

I'm being completely honest here: you remind me of Aerow, except you're a lot louder, more vulgar, less tactful, and not Norweigan. So I guess you two aren't so alike after all, but I draw the comparison anyways for the way you deal with new users. You welcome newcomers and go out of your way to help them feel integrated, where a lot of other senior users ignore or even deride them. At the end of the day, it's people like you who truly allow the community to grow - though I suppose we could do without the loudness, vulgarity, and tactlessness.

It's a rogueish charm for fuck's sake. I'm like James Dean.
Inf how does this have anything to do with the workshop?

can i request a team around Stufful and aloolun grimer please, the idea being grimer traps psyshics and ghosts and kills faries that threaten sufful, thanks.

Grimer-Alola @ Eviolite
Ability: Poison Touch
Level: 5
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 36 HP / 196 Atk / 36 Def / 196 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Poison Jab
- Shadow Sneak

Stufful @ Eviolite
Ability: Fluffy
Shiny: Yes
Happiness: 0
EVs: 196 HP / 80 Def / 196 SpD / 36 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Bulk Up
- Frustration

Last edited:
sorry im not allowed to do that for new meta i was like
infamy: hey what up quote
quote: hey what up my dude hows it goin
infamy: p good but like im tryna start up a new teamshop right for sumo cuz :fire:
quote: no
infamy: why not
quote: too soon
infamy: fuck u hater
quote: </3

sorry im not allowed to do that for new meta i was like
infamy: hey what up quote
quote: hey what up my dude hows it goin
infamy: p good but like im tryna start up a new teamshop right for sumo cuz :fire:
quote: no
infamy: why not
quote: too soon
infamy: fuck u hater
quote: </3
inf stop posting your shit in my thread ._.

Forgive me if this falls under "pestering the builders", but how is my Shelmet/Ponyta team coming along so far? Also, if finished, will it be for SM or XY?

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
i had a rather meh team made, but shelmet is so underwhelming that I didn't like the team.

Basically you spike up with Shelmet which has HP Flying so it doesn't lose to Fighters (besides Gunk). I also changed Ponyta to be flame charge so the team doesn't just get rolled. Pumpkaboo is because it's Spikes + Pokmon which loses to Staryu, and it helps against Dril. Pawniard gives SR and a Fletch check and a decent buffer with Sucker Punch. Staryu is tacked on for Spin (hazards in general hurt the team) and it makes a better water check than Pumpka. The last slot is either Porygon of Spritzee. Spritzee makes the team weaker overall, but it handles Scraggy! Porygon is what the import has since it blanket checks everything, notably Abra. Against any sort of balance breaking team, you lose, which is why I didn't post this originally. The team is mediocre, largely due to needing Shelmet.
Ponyta @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 Atk / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flame Charge

Pawniard @ Eviolite
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 36 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Stealth Rock

Pumpkaboo @ Eviolite
Ability: Frisk
EVs: 204 HP / 36 Def / 236 SpD / 28 Spe
Careful Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Bullet Seed
- Synthesis
- Will-O-Wisp

Staryu @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Thunderbolt
- Rapid Spin
- Recover

Porygon @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 236 HP / 196 Def / 76 SpD
Calm Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Psychic

Shelmet @ Eviolite
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 120 HP / 160 Def / 40 SpA / 80 SpD / 76 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpA / 30 SpD
- Spikes
- Recover
- Acid Armor
- Hidden Power [Flying]
Anyway, that's at least an attempt at the team you requested.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)