Tournament LCWC II - Semi-Finals

Fille

Afk
is a Pre-Contributor
LCPL Champion
1609726032909.png

I guess this is where our run ends. I really thought 3rd time would be the charm, alas I guess we'll have to wait to snatch the next tour Lily. I want to apologize to my teammates for my subpar performance and not throwing in the towel sooner, we had a solid bench but I didn't want to believe I'd played subpar, and my prep for my own slot has been garbage and I am deeply and thoroughly sorry for not putting in the effort you all deserved, especially you Lily who, somehow, have always trusted in me and my wacky opinions. Still, I thank all of you for sticking through with us to the end, next year I'll put in more effort both before and during so that we can finally snatch that trophy that you all deserve.

Starting off with our great undrafted roster, especially Kipkluif daunt vs ojr for putting in such an insane amount of effort in every slot possible, truthfully you've been the greatest support we could ask for. Ampha kjdaas Fantos13 fitzy72 Voltix Thank you as well, every moment helps and you all had valuable insight when needed and otherwise just chill to have you with us in the chat. Big thanks to dcae and Corporal Levi for helping a relatively fresh face to BW building learn and appreciate the tier, I truly believe it's among the better LC gens by now.

Sken starting with you I'm so sorry we didn't give you more playtime, but you clutched that one fucking week we needed you to and I'll be ever grateful for that. Man we were so fucking hyped when we could get you after a certain Irish lad abandoned us, and despite not getting to play much you've still been a bliss to have with us.

frisoeva fsr we have a habit of being overly hyped to get you, just to like never play you. Again you would've been a huge swsh asset, and we probably shoulda slotted you in instead of me numerous weeks and again I'm so sorry. Thank you though, for signing up on our request despite barely getting to play as well. You've been a good friend for a long time and I hope we can still play with you when we get to finally snatch that tourwin!

London13 going into this you woulda been a sick starter but still somehow got benched. I have to apologize again for this one, but you still stayed active and helpful throughout the tour for swsh slots, something I couldn't do myself even as the assman. You've always been a sick player, and it's weird to see you go from Snake starter to undeserved bench but ig that's what we ended up doing fsr. You played it far smarter than me as well, opting to sub yourself out when you knew you couldn't perform at top level, proving you probably shoulda had that starter slot over my dumbass but it is what it is I guess.

boulicrok ye you done good bro. I've always thought highly of you but now I truly see why Lily been gassing you so much. Clutch performance and solid weeks overall, I'm happy you've gotten to shine and I'll be looking forward to seeing you perform in future teamtours. Again another player who probably coulda played more but you opted out when not feeling good and that's both understandable and reasonable, I appreciate the effort you've put in for this tour and this team and I wouldn't draft any other FrenchBelgian over you at this point.

Lilburr Sorry that we only ever slotted you in in such a rush, you played great despite never having touched the tiers and losing to hax both your games is hella undeserved. Thank you for stepping into the weirdest slot with such a splendid attitude, I can understand why all the UU goons speak so highly of you and I hope you do well in LTPL cause I wish you nothing but good things after putting up with us throughout this tour. Get better soon you shoulda worn a mask smh

TonyFlygon Never gotten to play with you before so you can imagine I was hyped to see we'd get such an accomplished player. It's weird getting to team with what I considered the #1 and #2 DPP player going into the tour, and having both on the team has proven valuable with teambuilding and juggling between 2 players we know we could trust. Even if your ending record wasn't great, I'm highkey looking forward to getting to play with you again, although next time you'll be forced to join multiple among us sessions. Smh only fucking Sken joining in and London occasionally, weak

HSOWA hey what do you know, you didn't get haxed every game to the point of a loss despite the two of us teaming up! It's fun to finally get to play with such a dpp champ, weird how strong the EU Dpp core is. We've been through quite a few teamtours together, glad we finally got to playoffs together in something that isn't LPL, it's always a great feeling spectating your dpp games and knowing that we always have the strongest DPPer on our side of the field and that confidence really made it a lot easier for my fucking nerves in the only no-preview tier here.

Kushalos Goddamnit I hate this fucking gen and I'm so glad we have someone as qualified as you to slap people around so I don't have to ever fucking touch it. Idfk how we have so many chefs and cooks here but ig Europe is known for their delicacies or something along those lines, and your playing usually holds up to that very same standard. This season wasn't yours, but I still truly think you one of the all-time great ORAS LC players, and obviously looking at your general official teamtour rep it's unlikely I'm wrong in thinking so.

Wail Wailord Bro smh they laughed when I got you r4 for Ekans, yet here you fucking are as one of the top 10 Swsh LCers and THOSE WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST or something idfk English is my second language. Unfort season, glad I have some other topdog to keep me company at the bottom of the sheets, 1 bad performance couldn't possibly dissuade me from dropping huge loads and effort into getting you to play with me in any coming teamtour. You're a great teammate when it comes to helping slots, and overall just being a friend for those who need, caring for your teammates and their well being. You're unique and I love you, slight amount of homo

Jox ye guess I'm not going for more than you next LCPL. How the fuck do you keep playing so consistently well, and how the fuck do you end up going under the radar every single fucking teamtour? You work more than Egyptian slaves 7000 years ago, yet somehow pulls up with fresh squads and a time to play in top shape, as well as help other slots with insight and otherwise just chilling in chat with us and it's ungodly idfk how you manage to do it you're mad and your testicles oughta be slit off and put in a museum of saints and heroes I'm not gay I swear

bugzinator ....wtf? We just pass you my cteamy shit and you somehow just pull out a win every fucking week bar vs the other topdog, where he had a fucking killer MU cause of my miscalculations and YOU STILL play it to a fucking close endgame. I've always known you were a fucking machine but I had no clue you could go into a tier you'd never played, which differs from every other single tier in an impossibly high amount of different ways,in a gen you haven't touched in YEARS, where the tier is at its most fucked up and different compared to other gens, and STILL fucking go 5-1. idk man getting you we figured you'd have the fucking skill level to pull out an even if I did my best to support you, but I never expected you to only be challenged by trash as the #1 BW LC player this tour. Thank you for keeping up with our weird shit and ideas, and for sticking through with us until the end, putting in such a solid effort when given almost no insentive to do so at all. You're the king and the better player despite the fact that we lost, disapointed with my level of play and I don't think the team I used was the right choice. Sorry guys. Good game India, strong plays and deserved the win. well ye hope no one ever sleeps on you again fucking 5th in the power rankings or some bs lol

LilyAC idk how you put up with me on your team every single time, but I wish it no other way. You always put in the effort worthy of presidency and I don't fucking know how any human being is capable of such prepping and playing and generally managing such an unruly bunch and me to top it off with. You have no clue how much I've come to appreciate the tours we've been through together, and I am in no way exaggerating when I say that you truly stand above anyone else as an impeccable person and player and there is no one, not even in my own family, that I wish to see succeed more than you. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, and I'm sorry. If you'll ever put up with my bullshit again I'll put in the effort you deserve, even if I'll never be able to even put in 10% of what you deserve I'll do my best to try. Idfk Ima try and finish this in a way that makes it sound less like a love letter errr idfk you're great I love you as a friend and I'll try and be an ok wingman if you ever tryna hit a club or something.

doomsday doink

v̶̱̅i̵̢̕l̶̦̈́ļ̵͗a̷̙̓g̸͈͝ę̵̎ ̵̱̌g̷̭͆û̷̦a̵̰͛ȓ̶̜d̸
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I guess this is where our run ends. I really thought 1st time would be the charm, alas I guess we'll have to wait to snatch the next tour d̷͇͆c̶̟̀a̴͈͑ē̸̥. I want my teammates to apologize to me for their subpar performances and throwing in the towel too soon, we had a solid bench but f̴̩͝i̴̓ͅé̶͈ń̶̯d̷̯̕ didn't want to believe you all played subpar, and my prep for my own slot has been amazing and I am deeply and thoroughly proud for putting in the effort you all likely didn't deserve, especially you dcae who, somehow, still went positive. Still, I thank all of you for sticking through with N̷͚̈́E̸̥̓W̵͖͗ ̷̝̈W̶͖͊Ȃ̴͉P̷̙̂ to the end, next year I'll put in less effort both before and during because we clearly can't snatch the trophy anyways.

Starting off with our great undrafted roster, especially g̴͎͘ò̴̧t̵͈́c̸͗ͅo̵͌ͅo̵͓̐k̷̝̎î̶̙ẽ̴̺s̴͕̕ ̶̩̕ë̷̙́s̶͓͋ḛ̴̃q̷̟̔u̷̲͗e̶͇͛ ̵̰͐h̴͕̿ȍ̷̠ć̸̫k̴̭͗e̴͇͠y̸̤̍1̸̫͠ for putting in such a little amount of effort in every slot possible, truthfully you've been the worst support we could ask for. g̶̡͗à̵̙r̷͖̈e̸͚͘t̷̒ͅh̶̭̾ ̴̠̀ä̴̙́d̶͕͘a̵̞̓ḿ̵̮s̴͖̄o̶͕̊ň̴̼ ̵̡̀x̵̡͗i̸̱͒ż̶͔ä̵̺́ă̵͖ȃ̸̝ ̵̢̄t̷͖̉ǎ̵͙r̵̯̈à̷ͅn̸̟͑t̷̢̓e̸̤̾ȅ̴ͅn̸̢͑o̷͖̐ ̵̳͋g̶͙̃ọ̷̓à̷͕o̷̹͠ Thank you as well, every moment helps yet you all had terrible insight when needed but otherwise it was ok to have you with us in the chat. Big thanks to t̷̟̚ả̴̳z̵͉̈́z̴͍̅ ̷̢͂l̷̖̅u̴̮̒t̴̫̚h̴̛̠ï̷̞ẽ̴͙r̵͖͊ ̷̹̈́â̷̤n̶̡͗d̸̘͋ ̸͔̃c̵͔͐ò̶͚r̵̻̐ṕ̸̤ȏ̷̥r̵̞͛a̷͙̒l̷͖̒ ̴̤̉ĺ̶͓e̶̡̓v̸̦̌i̴̧̛ for helping a honed veteran to DPP building realize how unmatched he is in the tier, I truly believe i'm among the better LC players by now.

p̶͍̓a̵̭͂m̵̲̎p̴͂͜ḻ̷̎o̷̫͊n̷͖͠a̸̟̕ starting with you I'm so sorry we didn't give you more playtime, but you clutched that one fucking week we needed you to and I'll be ever grateful for that. Man we were so fucking hyped when we could get you after bbb's talent abandoned us, and despite not getting to play much you've still been a bliss to have with us.

z̷͖̀é̷͓r̵͉̽ī̸͈l̵͍̍ò̸͙a̶̖͠ fsr we have a habit of being overly hyped to get you, just to like never play you. Again you would've been a huge swsh asset, and we probably shoulda slotted you in instead of dcae numerous weeks and again I'm so sorry. Thank you though, for signing up on our request despite barely getting to play as well. You've existed for a long time and I hope we never team agains as you struggle to snatch that tourwin!

j̸̨̃y̷͚̌ṭ̵̅ć̷̞ą̶͗m̴̨̎p̸̹̀b̶̲͆e̸̺͒l̶̯̄l̸̙̉ going into this you woulda been a sick starter but still somehow got benched. I don't have to apologize for this one bc you lost a lot, and you barely stayed active and helpful throughout the tour for swsh slots, something I did a ton. You've always been a player, and it's weird to see you go from Snake starter to well-deserved bench but ig that's what we ended up doing. You played way worse than me as well, never opting to sub yourself out when you knew you couldn't perform at top level, proving you probably shouldn't have had that starter slot over ṋ̵̆e̸̓ͅi̵̖͌d̴͓͌ē̷̟r̷̯͗ but it is what it is I guess.

k̷̦̀y̸̞̿ẗ̵̻h̵̜́ṛ̸̂ ye you done good bro. I've never heard of you but now I truly see why dcae been gassing you so much. Clutch performance and solid weeks overall, I'm happy you've gotten to shine and I'll be looking forward to seeing you perform in future teamtours. Again another player who probably shoulda played more but i wasn't in control of the roster and that's neither understandable nor reasonable, I appreciate the effort you've put in for this tour and this team and I wouldn't draft any other (i'm assuming) Westerner over you at this point.

M̵͚̅e̴̮̚l̸̥̓ȏ̴̗n̸̥͆ Sorry that we only ever slotted you in in such a rush, you played great despite never having touched the tiers and dominating in both your games is hella dank. Thank you for stepping into the weirdest slot with such a splendid attitude, I can understand why all the ♡♡♡ goons speak so highly of you and I hope you do well in the US Navy cause I wish you nothing but good things after putting up with us throughout this tour. Get better soon you shoulda worn a condom smh

d̸͚̚ċ̷̫a̵̤͘e̴͈̓ Never gotten to play with you before so you can imagine I was hyped to see we'd get such an accomplished player. It's weird getting to team with what I considered the #1 and #2 player going into the tour, and having both on the team has proven valuable with teambuilding and juggling between 2 players we know we could trust. Even if your ending record was still great, I'm highkey looking forward to getting to play with you again, although next time you'll be forced to join multiple smoke sessions. Smh only fucking tcr joining in and teeno occasionally, weak

n̸̤̂i̷̠͛n̴̺͊j̷̛̗a̴̩̽ hey what do you know, you managed to get haxed a ton to the point of a loss, probably due to the two of us teaming up! It's alright i guess to finally get to play with such a ss champ, weird how strong the WAP Ss core is. We've never played in a teamtour together, glad we got to playoffs together in this, it's always a stressful feeling spectating your ss games and knowing that we could lose at any moment and that lack of confidence really made it a lot harder for my fucking nerves in a previewed tier.

b̶̖͐ḁ̸͂b̴̩̍y̶̝̓b̶̦̔ō̴̮y̷̨̎b̴͇̐l̷͖̈́ú̵̙ě̴͉s̶̛̳ Goddamnit I hate this fucking gen and I'm so sad we have someone as unqualified as you getting slapped by people so I don't have to ever fucking touch it. Idfk how we have so many chefs and cooks here but ig WAP is known for their delicacies or something along those lines, and your playing usually underwhelms everyone at that standard. This season wasn't yours, and I still truly think you one of the most miserable SM LC players, and obviously looking at your general official teamtour rep it's unlikely I'm wrong in thinking so.

t̸̩̾r̴̝̔a̸̖̔c̵͜͝e̷̲͒ Bro smh they laughed when I got you as a teammate for LCPL, yet here you fucking are as one of the top 10 ORAS LCers and THOSE WHO LAUGH LAST LAUGH BEST or something idfk but English is my first language. Solid season, glad the average LCWC participant has some other player to keep them company in the middle of the sheets, multiple bad performances couldn't possibly dissuade me from dropping huge loads and effort into getting you to play with me in any coming teamtour. You're a great teammate when it comes to doing the bare minimum and showing up to play your game, and overall just being a friend for those who need, caring for your teammates and their well being. You're cool

z̴̳͓͚͆ ̴͚̪̌̔̋s̸͖̋̈́t̸͍͐r̵̯͈̅a̵̘̞̻͛͝t̸͚̍ș̸̡̃̈́ ye guess I'm not going for more than you next LCPL. How the fuck do you keep playing so consistently well, and how the fuck do you end up going under the radar every single fucking teamtour? Removing this part because it's actually just so fucking weird.

t̶̰̿r̶̰̈́a̶̝͛s̸͔̈́ḧ̴̘́ ....wtf? We just pass you my cteamy shit and you somehow just pull out a win every fucking week bar vs iss, where you choked. I've always doubted you were a fucking machine but I had no clue you could go into a tier you'd never played, which differs from every other single tier in an impossibly high amount of different ways, in a gen you haven't touched in DAYS, where the tier is at its most fucked up and different compared to other gens, and STILL fucking go 6-1. idk man getting you we figured you'd have the fucking skill level to pull out an even if I did my best to support you, but I never expected you to only be challenged by d̸͚̚ċ̷̫a̵̤͘e̴͈̓ as the #1 BW LC player this tour. Thank you for never lending ideas, and for abandoning our team almost immediately, putting in such a minimal effort when given almost no responsibility whatsoever. You're the king but i guess not the better player due to the fact that you choked, disappointed with your level of play there and I don't think the team you used was the right choice. Apologize to everyone. Good game East, strong hax and probably didn’t deserve the win. well ye hope no one ever sleeps on you again fucking 3rd in the power rankings or some bs lol

d̴͈͆o̸͍͌ỏ̶̯m̵̭̚s̶̜̎d̴͖̓ạ̸̒y̴̥͆ ̷̧̕ḋ̵̝o̶͕̒i̸͈͆n̵̻͒k̸̲͠ idk how you put up with me on your team every single time, but I wish it no other way. You always put in the effort worthy of presidency and I don't fucking know how any human being is capable of such prepping and playing and generally managing such an unruly bunch and me to top it off with. You have no clue how much I've come to appreciate the tours we've been through together, and I am in no way exaggerating when I say that you truly stand above anyone else as an impeccable person and player and there is no one, not even in my own family, that I wish to see succeed more than you. Truly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you, and I'm sorry. If you'll ever put up with my bullshit again I'll put in the effort you deserve, even if I'll never be able to even put in 10% of what you deserve I'll do my best to try. Idfk Ima try and finish this in a way that makes it sound less like a love letter errr idfk you're great I love you as a friend and I'll try and be an ok wingman if you ever tryna hit a club or something.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)