Other ( looking for testers)A Project M style competitive update (UUR)

Over about a year, myself and few friends have been hard at work tinkering with the facets of various pokemon to make them competitively viable in a UU environment as it lends itself to the most varied middle ground possible..

These vary from minor changes and tweaks (such as giving some weak pokemon a new move or ability to expand its horizons) to rather large overhauls which include everything from type changes to stat manipulation (only minor). These changes have been based on everything from metagame analysis to lore study to a few built on gut feeling, and we have been playtesting them for quite a while. Any pokemon from the lower ranks of UU to the bottom of PU are eligible for our hand, and if this goes over well we will continue to release updates and alterations to ensure that all pokemon that we alter stay at the level we intended (we don’t want any of our creations creeping into OU).

We are always open to suggestions for pokemon that you feel should be toned down or that could use more (again, the focus group so far has been composed of myself and four to five others), so just post your ideas below or send me a PM.

Those interested in testing simply pm me .The hosting system is mildly cobbled so crashing is a possibility.
I have no real idea how to code so no ladder exists and all matches must be done manually by challenging people.

-Complete list of changes can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NCpMIlER4a9C-RzDiiconlQwWiFUYMgbDA4M_03cbc4/edit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)