Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

Hello I am also a miller and town. My role is a passive that bypasses the bastard mod.

I got comfortable telling LN more details because of the aliases but yea do whatever you want with that

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Imagine claiming in a bastard game smh my head
Imagine thinking the village can win the game at all if they just never claim to anyone because they're afraid that it's a bastard game.

At a certain level of bastardization, you might as well just pretend the bastard stuff doesn't exist because if you can't believe anything anyone ever says then you literally can't play the game.

Half of these miller claims must be scum, we should ignore them all

Anti-tower edit:
Imagine thinking the village can win the game at all if they just never claim to anyone because they're afraid that it's a bastard game.
The point is claiming is unreliable af and scum will seize the chance to fake claim with no consequences due to bastardization

LonelyNess

Makin' PK Love
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Half of these miller claims must be scum, we should ignore them all

Anti-tower edit:

The point is claiming is unreliable af and scum will seize the chance to fake claim with no consequences due to bastardization
Ok, and? The alternative is that the village fails to organize at all and they lose by default. Literally nothing in this game can be "proven", not even someone's death is a certainty to flip correctly - they could easily be a death miller or the reverse of that (i don't know the name for it... a death saint?)

If you're waiting for some kind of way to determine with absolute certainty the scumminess / cleanness of a player, you're going to be waiting until the game ends, because that's never coming. Like you said, it's a bastard game.

Passive play might as well be a resignation to lose the game. And i do not intend to lose this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)