MAKE ART!! IT'S FUN!!! (THE RETURN)

cityscapes

Take care of yourself.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
something ive randomly been doing lately is drawing album covers i like

1658532401905.png

(albums are skitzofrenia simulation, u-void synthesizer, gemini, drowning in the sewer, mm.. food, imperishable sin and millennium history)

i like these cause the subject matter is actually meaningful to me instead of just being a random fruit bowl or whatever. if you're looking for something to draw maybe give it a try.

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
they say you should draw what inspires you and I've always really liked this thread so I guess it inspires me. therefore, I have decided to make art of your post.

here it is:

now the angle I was going for when making this was the "pay homage" angle but I realized it seems a lot more like I'm desecrating your contribution to the thread, so I'm deeply sorry about that. I have a long list of excuses I can provide in totality if they ever increase the character limit for posts, but they basically boil down to the fact that I'm really bad at art.

I have narrated the various events, stigmas, and corruption of Smogon through comics found in the old thread as well as a couple recently. Some of the old ones may need context so I linked the original post in locked thread version. Any new comics I will post here until this thread end (dont worry they're not frequent lol). A compilation of AM Animations Comics. Enjoy.

September-December 2017 2021
What is SPL?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)