Pet Mod Megas for All v7 - Kalos concluded! | Please read the first post! | Fully playable through Kalos Slate 10!

RickAmortis

Banned deucer.
Rainbowdash: Vipotis, Ausma, Starfalcon555, Hematemesis, Exilas

Zecora: Kerosenezanchu, Ausma, Themainmon, Vipotis, Exilas

Big McIntosh: Themainmon, Kerosenezanchu, Fratelli bc, Pokemonkingalan, Zxgzxg

Rapidash: Fratelli bc, Ausma, Vipotis, DrPumpkinz, NANI, hematemesis

Mudsdale: Jake88, SimpyShrimp, BitBitio, Paulluxx, JetManJo and Eeveegirl (2nd epic duo), Fratelli bc (not the best stuffed crust)

Zebstrika: BlueRay + Josjet (epic duo), Hematite, Hematemesis, Kakaks, BightShade, NANI

Mega Rapidash:Rapidash:
- JetManJo (JosJet)
- DrPumpkinz
- EeveeGirl1380
- Vipotis
- Paullux

Mega Zebstrika:Zebstrika:
- BlueRay + JosJet (Vajra)
- InkBug
- EeveeGirl1380
- Hematite
- The Damned

Mega Mudsdale:Mudsdale:
- EeveeGirl1380 + JetManJo (JosJet)
- ARandomPerson
- I-DeepBlue-I
- okispokis
- fratelli bc

I did two collaborations this slate, and they were both great! Working with others is really fun and can really help polish your ideas. I really recommend reaching out to others on the Discord server if you want to collaborate with someone! Thanks Blue and Eevee!

Last edited:

ViZar

your toast is burned
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Don't @ me

:ss/zebstrika:
  1. ViZar

:ss/rapidash:
  1. ViZar

:ss/mudsdale:
  1. ViZar

:ss/zebstrika:
  1. DrPumpkinz
  2. Hematite
  3. inkbug
  4. ausma
  5. zxgzxg
  6. Vipotis
  7. okipokis
  8. Hematemesis
  9. jazzmat
  10. BlueRay and JosJet
  11. KeroseneZanchu
  12. kakaks
  13. The Damned
  14. NANI?!
  15. PalpitoadChamp
  16. lydian
  17. abismal
  18. SimpyShrimp
  19. ARandomPerson

:ss/rapidash:
  1. ausma
  2. inkbug
  3. okispokis
  4. MegaFlareon
  5. DrPumpkinz
  6. Hematemesis
  7. Vipotis
  8. Paulluxx
  9. Exploziff
  10. jazzmat
  11. zxgzxg
  12. lydian
  13. The Damned
  14. abismal
  15. qways
  16. SimpyShrimp
  17. NANI?!
  18. I am the Imposter

:ss/mudsdale:
  1. BitBitio
  2. okispokis
  3. zxgzxg
  4. Paulluxx
  5. SimpyShrimp
  6. Vipotis
  7. KeroseneZanchu
  8. ARandomPerson
  9. NANI?!
  10. lydian
  11. jazzmat
  12. abismal
  13. qways

I might change my mind tomorrow
before anyone pings me, it's a joke

zxgzxg

scrabble
is a Forum Moderator
canon ability propaganda
:rapidash:
ausma
inkbug
abismal
I-Deepblue-I
DrPumpkinz
EeveeGirl1380
zxgzxg
Explozif
StarFalcon555
:zebstrika:
DrPumpkinz
inkbug
StarFalcon555
Hematite
ausma
zxgzxg
War Incarnate
:mudsdale:
zxgzxg
okispokis
MrFish777
JetManJo/Eeveegirl1380
lydian
ARandomPerson
fratelli bc
canon ability propaganda

1617291019855.png

1. Vipotis
2. Fratelli bc
3. Ausma

1. Blueray and Josjet
2. Abismal
3. The Damned

1. BitBitio
2. Paullux
3. Qways

YadonNoodle

Banned deucer.
Rapidash: Ausma :O
inkbug
DrPumpkinz

Zebstrika: ARandomPerson ;)
War Incarnate
KeroseneZanchu

Mudsdale: abismal :D
KeroseneZanchu
Jake88

1617290964883.png

1. EeveeGirl1380: Admittedly there may be some personal bias since I was originally gonna do something like this, but holy crap this is so good. Competitive is the best canon ability (flavor-wise) this mon could ask for and I love just having a no-nonsense attacker: no gimmicks, just hit hard and hit fast. The flavor and balance is just perfect.
2. jazzmat: Speed Moxie is an idea I just love. Something about this particular stat spread is weirdly satisfying to me- for whatever reason it just hits a nice sweet spot (I'm even fine with the Speed nerf).
3. okispokis
4. Exploziff: Simple, but effective. Like with jazzmat, this stat spread just really stands out to me, especially with the irregular stat increases compared to most subs. Jump Kick is a fun addition too.
5. stinky potato: Merciless is one of the most wasted abilities in standard play, so seeing a mon that can actually make good use of the same principle is something I really love (one day, Bandana). Lava Plume is a smart addition so that Rapidash can keep up offensive pressure while spreading burns, the stats are nice and I like the potential variety it's got between the offensive stats.
6. StarFalcon555: Pegasus Rapidash is a fun idea, I like how it benefits a potential special Dash. Ranking this slightly above ausma's because I think Aerilate makes more sense flavor-wise.
7. ausma: Same reasons I liked Star's Rapidash. Magic Guard feels a bit weird to me flavor-wise, tbh, but I can respect someone who just goes "M. Guard on 4x weak to Rock mon lol".
8. NANI?: Fire/Fairy Rapidash has its appeal (even if I think it's a bit soon to use this type combo again) and Speed Defiant is a nice new addition. I also kind of vibe with the bulkier direction this thing gets, and Spirit Break is a nice touch.

(Wow, ordering these guys was probably the hardest time I've ever had with these votes. I honestly love all these subs so much and will probably be happy as long as one of these wins).

1617290973529.png

1. StarFalcon555: This is just one of those subs where everything comes together just right: A simply ability, an actually decent physical movepool, a nice balanced stat spread. Zing Zap as Electric STAB is a fun alternative that potentially makes good use of Speed Boost, I've really been vibing with Dark types that use STAB besides the same 3 or 4 moves and Flare Blitz- *chef's kiss*. Also, you managed to make an actually balanced Speed Boost sub, so nice on you.
2. War Incarnate: Simple, but Reckless works really well with Zeb (honestly a bit better than with Rapid), and boosted BlitzCharge is just really fun to mess around with (it's the main reason I actually liked using Emboar).
3. N1ghtShade: Speed Moxie is something I'm really interested in, and while I don't like it quite as much as jazzmat's Rapid I do appreciate how this ability is probably a lot more splashable. High Horsepower is also an obvious addition to Zeb, I think Electric/Ground is a somewhat underrated attacking core, and should be just enough to keep Zeb physical.
4. okispokis
5 BlueRay/JosJett: I can't help but admire how unique this concept is, and Electric priority is something where I'm kind of surprised we don't have it already. I also like the effort you put in to making it function well in Doubles. That said, I wish this got some additional physical coverage, since all these moves being Electric thanks to the ability doesn't resolve the main issue with Zeb as a whole, imo.
6. ARandomPerson: This ability is something that is a superb fit for Electric types, and was just too good not to include. It does get dragged down a bit since this Zeb is still better as a special attacker, and I really do not want special Zebstrika. If this got some physical additions it would be easy top 3.
7. WalreinDIceGod: It's definitely an interesting way of handling terrains, although I think this might struggle for use since we already have Mega Klinklang.

1617290980920.png

1. okispokis
2. fratelli bc: This ability is such a great fit with Mudsdale (we will have non-contact Fluffy weak to Water). Power and bulk hit just the right balance, and fills a nice role that not too many Ground types can. Not the most intricate, but it's another sub that just hits that undefined sweet spot.
3. JetManJo/EeveeGirl1380: So much creativity on display here. Solid Rock fits well enough, and I love how many small details were added, between its status as a solid spiker (friendship with Mega Krook ended, Mega Mudsdale is best Mega Ground-type spiker), enough SpA to potentially make use of Sludge Bomb, and several options for an interesting role in Doubles. Great work you two!
4. zxgzxg: Another solid fit flavor-wise, Hard Worker fits Mudsdale like a glove. Maybe it could've had some more going on, but I still think this is a really solid entry.
5. PokemonKingAlan: *hehe* Pun. A bit weird for flavor, but switching between which defense you boost upon Mega evolution is a really fun concept that gets balanced nicely by lack of recovery.

:Zebstrika:
Open at your own risk. Especially for you, ink! But there is nothing to worry about if you start clicking Rapidash or Mudsdale.
spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

spoiler

:Rapidash:

01. abismal
02. Paulluxx
03. Exilas
04. MegaFlareon
05. Vipotis

06. okispokis
07. The Damned
08. fratellibc
09. DrPumpkinz
10. Eeveegirl1380
11. Hematemesis

:Zebstrika:

01. BlueRay and JosJet
02. abismal
03. ausma
04. Hematite
05. ink

06. ARandomPerson
07. Aurum4
08. DrPumpkinz
09. The Damned
10. KeroseneZanchu

11. Hematemesis
12. CrLmao
13. WarIncarnate
14. StarFalcon555

15. Vipotis
16. IlluznZoroark
17. ChoiceScarfed
18. PalpitoadChamp

:Mudsdale:
01. BitBitio
02. MrFish777
03. ARandomPerson
04. okispokis
05. The Damned

06. Paulluxx
07. I-Deepblue-I
08. lydian
09. JetManJo and EeveeGirl1380
10. KeroseneZanchu

11. jazzmat
12. Vipotis
13. zxgzxg
14. PalpitoadChamp

:rapidash:
Blazingly fast! Also comes with a side effect of burning pain.
1. lydian
2. DrPumpkinz
3. Hematemesis
4. inkbug
5. War Incarnate
6. MegaFlareon
7. ausma
8. abismal

:zebstrika:
Lightning never strikes twice, they said. As it turns out, it does and it will.
1. War Incarnate
2. BlueRay (+JosJet)
3. abismal
4. ink
5. Hematite
6. Hematemesis
7. Ausma
8. KeroseneZanchu

:mudsdale:
Hard work pays off. So does brute strength.
1. BitBitio
2. abismal
3. lydian
4. The Damned
5. jazzmat
6. frateli bc
7. zxgzxg
8. PalpitoadChamp

Last edited:
1) Vipotis - I like the take on using recoil move to pivot with a fast mon , it prevent it from abusing SD while making actual use of its low base hp in a usefull way
2) N1ghtShade - I like the idea of combining this ability with high speed to make it balanced , as well as being good flavorwise
3) MegaFlareon -- I really like the idea behind your mega design , and it's nice to see a new fire/steel with a different role than heatran
4) Nani?! - ambitious rapidash is really cool as it can prove really fun alonside SD to counter some of the most common defensive wall (lando/corvi-M)

1) Exilas - I like the take on a really fast hit and run mon,and the stat boost isn't broken like on darma-G
2) ChoiceScarfed : i like the take on using galvanize as a mean to give it a powerfull stab, and i wanted at least one sub with thunderous kick

1) I-Deepblue-I : Well i ha the same idea , and i lived how it could provide suppport to other mon, making it do the "hard labor"
2) ARandomPerson : Sap sipper is kinda sick on it and fit it really well , the stat seem well distributed as to not make it hard to deal on the special which i appreciate
3) Bitbitio : I wanted to see a fighting/ground mudsdale mega and i think that the best take on it , the ability does sound really strong but without reliable recovery i think its fine

hopefully it's fine to vote despite never having posted on this acc before, y'all know me over on the discord anyway so i'm (probably) not a bot x)
inkbug
okispokis
ausma
vipotis
fratelli bc
exploziff
megaflareon
starfalcon555
qways
crlmao
vipotis
blueray and josjet
drpumpkinz
hematite
okispokis
abismal
eeveegirl1380
zxgzxg
war incarnate
choicescarfed
fiercehawk192
vipotis
fiercehawk192
kerosenezanchu
okispokis
pokemonkingalan
bitbitio

Hematemisis
lydian
paulluxx
|-deepblue-|
KamranShah
N1ghtShade
NANI
I am the imposter
Hematemisis
Hematite
abismal
Blueray+Josjet
The Damned
N1ghtShade
KeroseneZanchu
NANI
Inkbug
Ausma
BitBitio
qways
NANI
PalpitoadChamp
paulluxx
fratelli bc
TheMainMon
abismal
PokemonKingAlan

horse - abismal, I am the Imposter, Stinky Potato, The Damned, Paulluxx, ausma, DrPumpkinz, inkbug, harmony

zebra - Hematite, abismal, PalpitoadChamp, The Damned, Hematemesis, DrPumpkinz, ChoiceScarfed

mud - PalpitoadChamp, BitBitio, zxgzxg, PokemonKingAlan

So, this slate, huh?

I don't really like the horses, honestly! That's one of the reasons why I decided to skip this slate, alongside the lack of creative ideas I could think of.

But eh there are some subs here that deserve the votes so here I am

1. lydian
- yeh this one is really epic

2. qways
- William tell overture intensifies

3. ausma
- it's a magical pony flying through the sky

4. DrPumpkinz
- oh he defiant

5. abismal
- grass.

6. Bolivia (aka Hematemesis)
- Flavor's a bit odd (in a good way), but it sounds pretty cool on paper.

7. JetManJo
- technically Rapidash base already uses Flash Fire as its main ability but since we need more good Flash Fire Pokemon in the world, I'm willing to give this a go!

8. zxgzxg
- dazzling.

9. Exploziff
- cool.

1. abismal
- I honestly couldn't really turn down this one. It's my favourite representation of an Elec/Dark Zebstrika in this entire slate, and the ability has a pretty cool zing to it.

2. EeveeGirl1380
- I really genuinely love this one! The simply concept of Scrappy on a zebra Pokemon makes a total lot of sense, and the way I picture it, it's definitely got an interesting niche compared to other Scrappy mons, so that's another plus!

3. DrPumpkinz
- now I'm not usually a fan of vanilla ability megas, but the fact that Contrary works so well with a ZEBRA in general was really a major pro with this sub. its also pretty well balanced and definitely seems less irritating compared to Serperior (well not really but you get the gist)

4. BlueRay + Josjet
- a pretty neat concept, but the zebstrika slate specifically had some insane subs, just like the torterra slate last time out.

5. Aurum4
- I have absolutely NO idea why I like this sub so much, but I do!

6. inkbug
- i'd charge you for how nice this is, because why not :)

7. ARandomPerson
- SPEED

8. StarFalcon555
- speed boost kinda ok with this I guess?

9. KeroseneZanchu
- I hate physics the subject but this I do like bettter.

10. Bolivia (aka Hematemesis)
- tell me the paved roads are country roads, please.

11. kakaks
- surf's up 3: electric boogaloo plus one

12. TheDamned
- well, this would be my favourite Pokemon of all time if the ability is what I think it is.

1. okispokis
- aye.

2. fratelli bc
- I'm really getting too tired, need some sleep. love the reverse dry skin idea though

3. BitBitio
- yay a good ground-fighting mudsdale sub that looks holy mcfucking scary

4. JetManJo + EeveeGirl1380
- not sure how mudsdale is solid as rock, but sure, I'll eat anything up as long as I think its cool.

5. lydian
- if we were game freak this would be the winning entry. we aren't game freak. cool way of improvising on base mudsdale nonetheless.

6. TheDamned
- I don't think oblivious has anything to do with sleep, but sure I guess. but if I could take a guess, RestTalk?

Ugh. I am very slow even by own standards despite deciding that I would do 14 votes for each one this time because something something 42. Even with that amount, however, this was pretty difficult decide all around. Good job everyone.

Have a safe April everyone. Take proper precautions. Yadda yadda.

:rapidash: Rapidash-Mega
01. MegaFlareon
02. ausma
03. Paulluxx
04. The Damned
05. Exilas
06. War Incarnate
07. stinky potato
08. JetManJo
09. NANI?!
10. DrPumpkinz
11. lydian
12. Exploziff
13. CouchPotato
14. fratelli bc

:zebstrika: Zebstrika-Mega
01. abismal
02. The Damned
03. KamranShah
04. inkbug
05. BlueRay and JosJet
06. Aurum4
07. |-Deepblue-|
08. ChoiceScarfed
09. NANI?!
10. StarFalcon555
11. ausma
12. lydian
13. okispokis
14. CouchPotato

:mudsdale: Mudsdale-Mega
01. |-Deepblue-|
02. fratellibc
03. qways
04. ARandomPerson
05. NANI?!
06. The Damned
07. BitBitio
08. FierceHawk192
09. MrFish777
10. KeroseneZanchu
11. The Main Mon
12. Jake88
13. JetManJo and EeveeGirl1380
14. jazzmat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 3)