"Mono"-Rock team

With a few Pokemon to cover up it's weaknesses.

I don't have the appropriate EVs yet so feel free to help me out. It's my first LAMT so be kind.

: )

Solrock@Life Orb
Adamant

-Trick Room
-Hypnosis
-Earthquake/Stealth Rock
-Explosion

Team starter, Trick Room to set up. Hypnosis something if I get the chance. Earthquake is there if I want to hurt something, but Stealth Rock is better in the long run. When I'm done, Explode and switch to a hard-hitter.

Slowbro@Leftovers
Bold

-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Slack Off
-Calm Mind/Thunder Wave/Trick Room

The basic bulky water. Calm Mind is over Thunder Wave since everything is slow, but Trick Room is there to set up again just in case I can't sweep fast enough.

Dosaidon@Choice Band/Life Orb
Adamant

-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Arm Hammer
-Mega Horn

Hit everything as hard as possible under Trick Room. Self-explainatory.

Tyranitar@Leftovers
Quiet

-Substitute
-Focus Punch
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch

Uh, I like Tboah, lawl. A better set here would be nice but I can't think of anything else.

Aerodactyl@Choice Band
Jolly

-Stone Edge
-Earthquake
-Aerial Ace
-Double Edge

Awesome cleaner, once everything is weakened, I send this guy out after Trick Room's effect is over and clean up the mess.

Blissey@Leftovers
Bold

-Wish
-Protect
-Seismic Toss
-Counter/Aromatherapy

Basic Special wall with Wish support. Counter is there for the surprise factor but Aromatherapy is probably more helpful. Although I don't see Aromatherapy being extremely effective in this team.

I'm sure there are GLARING weaknesses, but that's why I need your help. Keep in mind that it's a "mono" team. Now, rip this team apart. Go!

Purpose of the team is>>>>>>>?????/

;P

Let me see. Aerodactyl seems redundant on a Trick Room Orienteted Team. You may want to put a decent fighting resist, SlowBro may not cut it because Heracross has Megahorn while Medicham may carry Thunderpunch. Try replacing Aero with another Trick Roomer.

Matt

Maybe monads might not matter
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Crunch is physical, there's no point in making Tyranitar Quiet just to make Thunderbolt stronger. Maybe

Tyranitar@Leftovers
Brave
252 HP/252 ATK
Substitute
Focus Punch
Crunch
Ice Beam

IB is there to stop LANDS^H^H^H^H^H Gachomp from coming in on a Crunch, since it has great defense. STAB Crunches should do enough to Waters with max attack.

I don't think Solrock is doing anything for your team, perhaps replace it with a Rapid Spinner such as Claydol, who also learns Trick Room and Stealth Rock.

And why not Softboiled over Protect on Blissey? I'd still want instant healing even with Wish. Ice Beam for sure there as well in the last slot, need everything you can get to fight off Gachomp.

Nothing here really switches in on CB Heracross/Tyranitar either, I don't think the "mono" theme is going to lead to a very good team.

Cradily

~ Recover
~ Mirror Coat
~ Barrier
~ Grass Rope

Barrier for handling stron physical sweepers, Grass Rope to handle Swampert who walks all over your team as well as bulky waters in general, Mirror Coat to handle Special sweepers (or ice beam bulky waters) since Barrier handles Physical defense, and Recover to stay in the game. Suction Cups prevents skarmary roaring you to pseudohaze you or harm you with spikes. Replace Aerodactyl b/c he takes damage from SR at 25%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)