SM OU Monster Nuclear Assault Vest Alolan Muk (1514 Elo/63.1% Gxe)

Introduction

Hello everyone from smogon i will base myself on my new team with Alolan Muk that i created. Because with this team i come past the 1500+ of ladder. This team is the perfect gold nugget that i did right now, sometime the team loses time some match without reason but well for those interested or new arrival i sincerly recommend it as i have nothing more to say he is great time that i introduce the team. ;)

1523222530208.png

Muk Alola @ Assault Vest
Ability: Poison Touch
Ev's: 240 HP/136 Atk/24 Def/100 SpD/8 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Knock off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Fire Punch

The mascot from my base. Already i chose Knock off his dark stab for wrecked the item like Eviolite of Chansey, Leftovers,... for that he is a teammate can be less annoying by some check. Anyway Pursuit allows to trap Latias, Latios and Mega Alakazam, grace the 136 in Ev on attack Poison Jab his Poison stab can OHKO Tapu Lele and Tapu Bulu, and due done that i chose Fire Punch for counter Ferrothorn, Mega Scizor, Kartana and more the 8 in Ev Speed allows of outspeed Chansey. I play it with a little less in HP and Defense to leave a little more in Sp Defense and Speed.

1523224284914.png

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Ability: Electric Surge
Ev's: 252 SpA/4 SpD/252 Spe
Nature: Timid
-Thunderbolt
-Dazzling Gleam
-Volt Switch
-Hidden Power Ice

I prefered to play Tapu Koko with Specs it's the best option for me. Thunderbolt is his strongest stab on the electric terrain he have 87.5 chance to OHKO Toxapex, Hidden Power Ice allows to become and counter Landorus-T and Zygarde who are more playing for the moment because i prefered HP Ice on the other side HP Fire is not my option. Dazzling Gleam is his fairy stab who is very effective on Dragon type, Dark type and Fighting type, and Volt Switch the move of pivot that allow to switch in case on the oppenent Magearna AV.

1523394966424.png

Mega Mawile @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
Ev's: 40 HP/252 Atk/216 Spe
Nature: Adamant
- Sword Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Punch

I needed a good set up sweeper like Mega Mawile because with the ability Huge Power he can hold on some fairy type. Swords Dance is his move of set up in attack at +2 , Sucker Punch allows have to a priority for past such Latios, Mega Alakazam,... , Play Rough the strongest fairy stab allows past the Dragon type like Latios, Salamence, Dragonite, ... Thunder Punch allows to give big damages grace with Electric Terrain against Toxapex and Gyarados.

1523229247886.png

Tangrowth @ Assault Vest
Ability: Regenerator
Ev's 252 HP/ 28 Def/ 228 SpD
Nature: Sassy
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power Ice
- Earthquake

Giga Drain allows to check the Water type likes Ash Greninja, Manaphy, Gastrodon, Quagsire, ... and recovered this HP more recovered behind with the ability regenerator, Knock off can wreck as i said some good hold item to give a advantage for teammate, Earthquake allows touch Steel type like Heatran, Magearna or Mega Mawile and Hidden Power Ice for to be less boring against Landorus-T and Zygarde with thier double weakness.

1523230523594.png

Tornadus @ Flynium Z
Ev's: 252 SpA/ 4 SpD/ 252 Spe
Nature: Timid
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-Turn
- Defog

I needed Tornadus-T for a Defogger for the Entry Hazard more the abilty Regenerator allows of recovered behind. Hurricane is his flying stab can confused the oppenent and Z-move Supersonc Skystrike allows to not miss the first turn, Superpower allows to past Tyranitar or Heatran, U-Turn his move pivot allows to switch in case if he does not arrive to past this check and can this recovered behind with Regenerator. Grace with Defog he allows to remove the Hazard like Sticky Web, Toxic Spike, Stealth Rock and Spike which can be annoying for my team.

1523232499104.png

Quagsire @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EV's: 252 HP/ 252 Def/4 SpD
Nature: Relaxed
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Quagsire is my last pokemon at prenseted the only staller that i have. Grace at Unaware he can hold shots except Grass type for reason double weakness. Scald his Water stab allows to burn the oppenents defensive like Skarmory or Celesteela, Earthquake his ground stab for the free damage on Magnezone and Heartan, Toxic is a nice move to kill gradually during the spam with Recover.

I hope that you can help for improve this team because i want that you can change the other pokemon except Alolan Muk that stay my base thank you to read and here the importable team.

edit: I modified Mega Charizard X to Mega Mawile because for hold the rock.

Muk-Alola (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 24 Def / 100 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Fire Punch

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Mawile-Mega (F) @ Mawilite
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Play Rough
- Sucker Punch
- Thunder Punch

Tangrowth (F) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Giga Drain
- Knock Off
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Earthquake

Tornadus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Defog

Quagsire (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Scald
- Earthquake
- Recover
- Toxic

Screen proof
Preuve capture.PNG

Replay
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-730948116
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-731390599 against a sticky web that i have reaches 1500+ in ladder

Last edited:
Hi, cool team! A couple of changes I could suggest:

Necessary:
Quagsire ->
Landorus-T

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power Ice
- U-turn
Unaware walls are a little odd outside of stall, plus you desperately need Rocks on this team, this also forms a cool U-Turn core with Tornadus and can spread Intimidate which is cool because your AV users have good defense stats anyway so when your opponent is at -1 they will have very little to touch you with.

Mega-Mawile ->
Mega-Medicham

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt
Currently your matchup versus balance is pretty difficult, so slapping Medicham on is always a good shout, theres are a few more reasons however. Fighting-types work well with Muk as they struggle with Psychic and Ghost-types, which is true particularly for Medicham. You highlighted Mawile has Sucker Punch for Psychic and Ghosts, but Muk can Pursuit trap and eliminate these threats anyway, so Medicham takes much better advantage of this fact. This also gives you Ice Punch for Landorus, who currently looks like an issue for your team too.

Optional:
Tangrowth ->
Tapu Bulu

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 60 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness
Muk is prone to being worn down and Earthquake, two things patched up nicely by Grassy Terrain, Bulu is also a much better check to Ash-Greninja as Tangrowth still takes a lot of damage from a Specs Dark Pulse (yes you can swap into Muk, but then there's the 'wearing down' problem I mentioned, especially with hazards). Its a little annoying as it halves Landorus-T's Earthquake and you had a cool Regenerator core with Tornadus going, so I put this as optional, but overall Terrain is better imo.

Thank's for the suggestions that they are interesting :) . Alas i do not have my 1500 of the ladder despite i tried to do another team and it's gone wrong it annoys me a little to have lost is 1500. :(

Anyway let's go on update my team now because i offer this importable for trying. I find that my team is very nice build and more that with it i had 1500 points I am proud of this team still it's the only one I find potable.
edit: Sorry for double post
Muk-Alola (M) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 24 Def / 100 SpD / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Pursuit
- Poison Jab
- Fire Punch

Tapu Koko @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Medicham (F) @ Medichamite
Ability: Telepathy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Tapu Bulu @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 56 Atk / 60 SpD / 144 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Tornadus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Defog

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)