More VGC Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
PIctures from INDI

Pictures link to the High Quality Version on my picasa page

yah...pokemon is serious buisness here on the day before video game champianship not just 1...we got 6 nintendo DS here

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Nice pictures! I really like that group shot you got of us Ducks. So are you the one who made that paper Koffing I was holding? That thing is amazing!

Nice. I assume you're one of the two in the top pictures? I know I saw you there but I can't remember if we talked.

That be me.

Man, I was doing so many last minute trades it wasn't even funny, lol.
I was actually using all 6 DS's at the same time. freakin trade animations take too long.....
To count, we had 1 OMG-WTF-ORIGINAL-LARGE DS, 4 DSLites, and 1 DSi

great pictures! OMG those caterpies are AMAIZING!
Thanks! while in line either myself or TheUndecided realized that i should have brought my straw hat and butterfly net. The ultimate Bug Catcher.

I was going to go in my Pupitar helmet (see avatar), but I couldn't figure out how i'd see out of it. next year I should have some ingenious way of doing that though, I'm thinking mirrors.

One thing: that's a LOT of DS's for one person to be using. I'll bet it cut back your time by a lot though. :]

Awesome pictures. Loving the close-ups of the players near the bottom portion.

One thing: that's a LOT of DS's for one person to be using. I'll bet it cut back your time by a lot though. :]

Awesome pictures. Loving the close-ups of the players near the bottom portion.
well, I'm one of the only people in our group who knows how to EV train, so I was tasked with gathering/training all of the teams. Everyone else went to go for a swim in the pool, so they left their games with me so i could get their teams on them. That was on Thursday night.

to be honest...it WAS a staged pic...but we only added 2 ds units that were not in use..I had two at my laptop and elmo had 2 currently...but eventually they all got used

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
fuck, where was I in the big ducks picture at the time? these pictures are great, I love seeing photos of all the action going on from different angles everywhere, since lots of people have similar pictures of what was going on! what a badass weekend

I got more pictures up... and I also got a pic of myself up
Nice. I assume you're one of the two in the top pictures? I know I saw you there but I can't remember if we talked.
so to answer your question I am
here

These are really nice pictures you have here! Some nice shots of people candid. I'm just so mad at myself that I don't think I actually got to ever introduce myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)