OC [Multifaction] One Piece Mafia d6 - June 3rd 6:00:00pm -4 deadline

Welcome to One Piece Mafia! Calling in from Pangaea Castla at Mary Geois, this is your host and newest member of the Gorosei, Laurel. This game will be co-hosted by everyone's favorite Celestial Dragon internet.

There are 44 total players in this game with 4 factions of 10 and 4 neutrals with a variety of win conditions.

Each faction consists of 7 CORE members and 3 RADICALS.

Unlike core members, radicals cannot joint win with another alliance. However, they can win with all other radicals if all non-radicals have died - achieving radicaltopia.

Strawhats & their radicals winStrawhats & Strawhat Friends win (radicals lose)Strawhat Friends & their radicals win
Strawhats & government win (radicals lose)RadicaltopiaStrawhat Friends & Evil Pirates win (radicals lose)
Government & their radicals winGovernment & Evil Pirates win (radicals lose)Evil Pirates & their radicals win

RADICALS do not know each other within factions.

Each player in this game has a 1-shot use ability and then any of a passive, nightly ability, or daily ability (you can have more than one).

At a certain point in this game, there may be a Time Skip. At Time Skip, all 1-shots are refunded. All "Timeskip Triggers" are known by different players, once 50% of Time Skip triggers have been met - Time Skip will occur. At Time Skip, players will be cured of any STATUS effects.

Speaking of STATUS effects, several STATUS effects exist in this game. Bodyguard does not protect from STATUS infliction.

Factional Kill
The factional kill will be carried out by a randomly assigned player, who is mod-confirmed to be part of the CORE faction. If this player dies, the factional kill will be passed to another member of the CORE faction. If every player of a CORE faction has died, the factional kill will finally pass to a RADICAL. During the prior day phase, the owner of the factional kill is able to designate another member of their faction to carry out the kill during the night. Of course, if they designate the kill to a member of another faction, the kill will fail. However, as NEUTRALS are not members of another faction, they can carry out a factional kill if designated. Additionally, if they choose a RADICAL the RADICAL can choose to kill a different target.

On odd nights, Strawhats and Evil Pirates will kill.
On even nights, Strawhat Friends and government will kill.

Information on Radicals
They are completely random (who is a radical) and have nothing to do with canon / events that have taken place in One Piece. Therefore, there is no advantage or disadvantage to knowing the story.

Power
This is a high power game.

Flips
How a specific player died is not meant to be public information / revealed with flips.

Canon
This game takes place pre time-skip. Canon knowledge is not intended to help and is merely a setting for the game.

Aliases
There are no aliases in this game. Votes will be for forum names.

Hammer
Standard hammer does not exist in this game; however, vote totals do. After n0, deadline's should always be 21-24 hours depending on how long it takes to resolve a previous phase.

Win Texts
These are the win texts for each team.

You are a CORE member of the Straw Hats, you can win with the Straw Hats or joint win with either the World Government or the Straw Hat Friends, once the Evil Pirates have been eliminated. In order to joint win with the World Government or the Straw Hat Friends, their radicals must be eliminated.

You are a CORE member of the Straw Hat Friends you can win with the Straw Hat Friends or joint win with either the Straw Hats or the Evil Pirates, once the World Government has been eliminated. In order to joint win with the Straw Hats or the Evil Pirates, their radicals must be eliminated.

You are a CORE member of the Evil Pirates, you can win with the Evil Pirates or joint win with either the World Government or the Straw Hat Friends, once the Straw Hats have been eliminated. In order to joint win with the World Government or the Straw Hat Friends, their radicals must be eliminated.

You are a CORE member of the World Government, you can win with the World Government or joint win with either the Evil Pirates or the Straw Hats, once the Straw Hat Friends have been eliminated. In order to joint win with the Evil Pirates or the Straw Hats, their radicals must be eliminated.

Radical Win Texts
You are a RADICAL. This means you can only win with all Radicals or only members of the Strawhat Crew. You will not be able to joint win with Strawhat Friends and Government like the non-radical members of your crew.

You are a RADICAL, which means you can only win with the Straw Hat Friends or with all Radicals, achieving RADICALTOPIA

You are a RADICAL, which means you can only win with the Evil Pirates or with all Radicals, achieving RADICALTOPIA.

You are a RADICAL, which means you can only win with the Government or with all Radicals, achieving RADICALTOPIA.

Copy Pasting & Screenshots
Copy Pasting your role PM is strictly banned. If I find you doing this, I'll remove you from the game. Screenshots are not acceptable as well, please paraphrase or use quotations.

Paraphrasing
Paraphrasing / describing what your character does and general information in your role PM is fine.

THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HOSTING AN OC MAFIA GAME. I'VE SPENT A LOT OF TIME MAKING THIS GAME AND ATTEMPTING TO BALANCE WITH THE HELP OF TOMMY AND INTERNET. PLEASE BE PATIENT AS I WILL BE TRYING MY BEST. IT IS IMPORTANT TO ME THAT YOU ALL ENJOY PLAYING.

... and finally ...

THE ONE PIECE.. IS REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. A Fairy (EP, Jailer + Use Jailed Ability)
2. Sunny004 (SHF, Deprioritizer + Mimic Action Cop)
3. Bluedoom (SHF, Super Cure + Hooker + Faction Killer)
4. Dead by Daylight
5. NightEmerald
6. Realiti
7. Lonelyness (SH, Blackmail + Bodyguard)
8. Celever
9. Lechen (EP-R, Darkness Applier)
10. Alice Kazumi (SH, 3x Gnome + Alignment Checker + Passive BPV)
11. Pulsar512b (EP, Zombie Revive + Deep Wounds Cure)
12. Yeti (SHF, Vigilance, + Burn Applier + Faction Killer)
13. Uncle Sam
14. Zorbees
15. Ehmcee
16. AngryPidgeon
17. Mekkah
18. Redless
19. Bass (SHF-R, Random Intel + Tri Rogue + Post-TS Radical Checker)
20. StupidFlandrs (EP, Gravedigger + Super Cure)
21. M2H
22. Exithe
23. Copen (SH, 3 day vote remover + Darkness Cure)
24. Lamp (SH, Mayor + Day Skipper + Vigilance)

25. Saberslasher
26. Pinazo
27. Haruno
28. Master Oden
29. Askaninjask (EP, 1x Roleblock + Announcer + LPV)
30. Da Letter El (SHF, 2x Safeguard + Poison Cure)
31. Jalmont
32. Gmax
33. ElectricityCat
34. ZiloXX
35. HydrogenHydreigon (Government, Inventor)
36. ImaginaryNeon
37. blazade
38. Dak
39. Ditto
40. SirFish
41. BuiBui (SHF, Day Blocker, Bodyguard)
42. Galactikitty
43. ionnss (Government, Vigilance, 1S Strongman, Hooker)
44. Ullar

Day 6 Player Count
6 Strawhats (3 Radicals)
8 Governments (3 Radicals)
4 SHF (2 Radicals)
6 Evil Pirates (2 Radicals)
3 Neutrals
27 alive

Timeskip Triggers met: 5

Last edited:

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hello if you wish to speak with me you must include the following form to preface your inquiry:

Smogon Username:
Faction Ingame:
Win Condition Clarification if you are a neutral:
Radicalization Status:
Purpose of Communication:

failure to disclose your information properly will result in termination when i tell people to vote you.

If you are the STRAWHAT CREW

i, JALMONT, am claiming to be a part of the Strawhat crew. I am Tony Tony pirate

I don’t know jack about 1 piece so that’s how you know I’m legit and am not making this up. Sadly these days i have a job so I can only talk in depth after I go home so please allow a couple hours processing time for me to get back to you. Thanks

If you are the STRAWHAT CREW

i, JALMONT, am claiming to be a part of the Strawhat crew. I am Tony Tony pirate

I don’t know jack about 1 piece so that’s how you know I’m legit and am not making this up. Sadly these days i have a job so I can only talk in depth after I go home so please allow a couple hours processing time for me to get back to you. Thanks
Tony Tony chopper

being on phone sucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 40)