SM OU My first RMT!

Hey everyone!

I've been playing the metagame for a couple of years now, but this is the first time I'm posting a RMT.
I'm not sure I'm doing this in the right format, but I'll do my best.

My best team ever was a sandstorm-based team in BW2 Ubers. I reached numer 21 on the ladder on Pokemon Online. Currently I'm playing on Pokemon Showdown with multiple other teams.

The reason I chose to post this team is because these are my favorite pokemon and I've found a way in which they work together pretty well, even in the new generation. I was wondering if you could help me make this team even better.

Chewie (Garchomp) (F) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Claw
- Swords Dance

I usually lead with Chewie, he puts immediate pressure on the opponent and can either attack, set up stealth rock or set up with swords dance. I chose for a lum berry to worry less about will-o-wisps.

Venom (Greninja) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Gunk Shot
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Venom is my fast hitting sweeper. He surprises fairies with gunk shot and can evade fighting types with shadow sneak.

Havoc (Scizor) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 60 Def / 200 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Bullet Punch
- Knock Off

Scizor is my go-to-girl for switching into basically every type of attack bar fire type attacks. She's incredibly bulky and can roost off most damage and annoy the enemy even more by knocking off their items and removing their hazards.

Draco (Charizard-Mega-Y) (M) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast
- Roost

Draco is the leader of the pack and my wallbreaker of choice. Fire blast under the sun is so powerful it will even OHKO ground types such as Landorus-T. I usually use Draco mid-game as a wallbreaker or wait until its checks and counters have been destroyed in order to sweep late-game.

Vaatu (Gengar) (M) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
- Sludge Wave
- Focus Blast

Gengar is my favorite pokemon and even after the ginormous nerf it got it's still awesome in its job of killing fairies and shutting down stall with taunt.

Raptor (Sceptile) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Overgrow
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Dragon Pulse
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Raptor is my revenge-killer and is nearly unmatched in its speed when equipped with a choice scarf. I'm not much into gimmicks, but most people don't expect it to be this fast and are KO'ed as a result.

I'm looking forward to your comments, please be constructive :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)