My showdown team has some non OU Pokemon I feel are worthy, Flareon and Mega-Tyranitar

this time I played OU for more then a minute

Now, for the former, I mean maybe not even OU, since it wasn't way to important in this battle, but the ladder of the two, yeah, seems working:

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7ou-747298038

now, hear me out:
Flash fire for the Kartana
same thing but at a lesser extent for Excadrill and Tangrowth
Sand Force on Scarf Excadrill, meaning he can't get off a Sandstorm, works with Mega Tyranitar
Clefable has Magic Gaurd, making it immune to the sandstorm
Sacred Sword on Kartana for the lack of Unaware

you didn't see any of these, but they have worked in the past, since everyone seems to think Kartana only has a fire weakness, and I mean, it DOES have a fighting weakness, but that's what the Clefairy is for, mostly.

also Tangrowth has Sunny Day, which moves into all his other moves (Solar Beam, Fire Hidden Power, and Morning Sun) and also the Flareon, to bait fire types and boost the power of Flare Blitz.

here is the point where I dump all the sets used, I am going to dump straight from Showdown (currently in the midst of making a team off showdown) so mind the nicknames, since that's what I do:

Me (Flareon) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Flash Fire
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Double-Edge
- Superpower
- Quick Attack
- Flare Blitz

Ryoma (Kartana) @ Life Orb
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Leaf Blade
- Night Slash

Ravioli (Tangrowth) (M) @ Heat Rock
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Sunny Day
- Morning Sun
- Solar Beam

Godzilla (Tyranitar-Mega) (M) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Outrage

The Drill Wispon (Excadrill) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Force
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Brick Break
- Rock Slide

Wings (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Encore
- Protect
- Facade
- Moonblast

this team doesn't need its other members, but when it works together, magic happens.

also, I will keep you updated with replays in the replies, mostly because I want to brag, but a bit is because I want to show off stuff I didn't do in the replay

Last edited:

Indigo Plateau

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
UU Leader
don’t mean to mini-mod but seeing as you posted in this subforum before: this is for OU analyses, not posting teams. you’ll want to post this thread here instead & be sure to check out & meet all the RMT rules before posting

don’t mean to mini-mod but seeing as you posted in this subforum before: this is for OU analyses, not posting teams. you’ll want to post this thread here instead & be sure to check out & meet all the RMT rules before posting
I brought up the team because it works extremely well with the Pokemon in Question

and as for the previous time, that wasn't structured well

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)