Tournament NDFL I - Player Signups [Auction November 12 @ 3PM -5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hidin

What a kind young man
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
NDFL banner.png

art by me

Welcome to the first iteration of National Dex Farm League! This tournament will last an extended amount of time, so keep in mind that you must be available throughout the tournament's duration while signing up. When you sign up, you are not only committing to being active, but also to being a positive presence. No matter how your team performs in this tournament, you are promising to be a good sport and are promising to contribute to your team. Poor behavior, with this in mind, will be notice and will affect future managers' view on you in future iterations of this tournament.

The teams and managers are as follows:
:venusaur-mega: Pokerich Clique - sealoo + seth
:mandibuzz: Brutal Buzzards - Runo + TBIC106
:espathra: Ever Grande Espathras - Bka Onon + CrossHeart
:garganacl: Goob Shamone Garganacls - Oculars + Michael213
:regigigas: Towers of Regigigas - Arishem + Velcroc
:buzzwole: Buzzwole's Boyfriends - ibleachyourskin + Strat8246

The following is the format for NDFL I:
- SV NDOU
- SV NDOU
- SS NDOU
- SV NDUU
- SV NDRU
- SV NDUBERS
- SV NDMONO
- SV ND DOU

Do not sign up if you are not willing to play for the entirety of the tournament. Do not sign up for metagames you don't want to play for the entire tournament.

Signups will last 1 1/2 weeks and will end sometime during the weekend of November 10th-12th, and the draft will occur at 3 PM -5 on November 12th.

Use this format when signing up:
Code:
Player Name:
Tiers:
Timezone:
Forseeable Inactivity:
IF YOU WERE DRAFTED FOR NDPL, YOU CANNOT SIGN UP!

Last edited:

Boomenheimer

formerly 2020 idm boomer
is a Tiering Contributor
Player Name: 2020 idm boomer
Tiers: SS OU, SV OU
Timezone: CST (-5 or -6 depending on day light savings time) but might Larp as -5.5 to feel Indian
Forseeable Inactivity: I will simultaneously be inactive and play my games

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)