Ability: Hustle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Beak
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Fire Fang

ah, dracozolt. This gen’s fossils are busted, simply put. this mon’s purpose is just raw kill power, plus some very useful resists. scarf+bolt beak is much less expected than it should be, getting turn one one-shots, threatening every mon on a rain team bar raichu, late game sweeping you name it. a staple on my team for sure, the absurd damage and ability to outspeed max speed dragapult have saved me time and time again. dracozolt is run over dracovish to blow back some of the best dynamax abusers, such as gyara, lucha, and braviary. makes a lovely lead and late game cleaner. may switch to volt absorb because while the damage is nice, hustles accuracy drop has cost me way too many easy wins. would also help the team’s electric weakness. fire fang for ferro.

Braviary @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Brave Bird
- Tailwind
- Protect

sash is to guarantee tailwind, which rest of team and dracozolt loves. abuses dynamax and threatens with immediate one shots and boosts. very one dimensional, but effective. braviary is run over hawlucha for defiant, and because i’d want thunder punch to set up unburden, but would miss out on tailwind and gain psychic and flying weaknesses.

Weezing-Galar @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Neutralizing Gas
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 20 Spe
- Clear Smog
- Will-O-Wisp
- Strange Steam
- Protect

this mon is NASTY. weather? gone. terrain? gone. so many times the opponent doesn’t get to play because their abilities are gone. made to live a hit from those big physical attackers and cripple w/wisp, or remove the boosts from dynamax. only damage output i get out of it is taking whimsicott down to sash. the rest of the team is not very realiant on abilities, and those that are usually come out later anyways, notably corviknight. this pokemon is almost exclusively a lead. (almost) dies to any special attack. speed ivs are to be slow in case of TR, but outspeed max speed gyara in tail wind to get off wisp

Dragapult @ Eject Pack
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Protect

this pokemon is (get this) here specifically to deal with other dragapault, but it’s speed also makes it a lovely late game cleaner. may replace the item with white herb, because while it’s usually useful, getting switched out by a rando stat drop cost me a couple games. flamethrower for ferro.

Corviknight @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Mirror Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Iron Head
- Taunt
- Protect

the least used member of the team, but when it does get used, mirror armor puts in MASSIVE work. completes the fairy/dragon/steel core. damage output is meh at best. taunt is here because i didn’t know a third move, with offensive tailwind on braviary, and roost having very few uses.

now we’re here. and you might notice- there’s only five pokemon here. most matches i’m just locking and having success with the first four, and occasionally corv. i’ve tried a variety of sixth pokemon, (which i will list below in brief) and I am just struggling to see major holes a specific mon would fix, or something to round out the team. something to note is all members are for the most part don’t rely on their ability to do their job, because of weezing, by design. please help!

dragapult & corv may need tweaking, and dracozolts moves

list of pokemon i’ve tried-
(please give suggestions to add to list or edit mons currently on)

throat spray pixilate sylveon
AV oblivious mamoswine
lefties iron barbs ferro
sitrus intimidate rk9
sitrus serene grace togekiss
AV iron fist conk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)