Need some help for a fun competitive team amongst friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some friends and I are doing a play through of ORAS and the long term goal is to battle each other after putting together a team. However we have a special set of rules in place for us. We have to have all three starters in our party at all times, no legendaries, and all Pokémon must be obtainable within ORAS. With that in mind I need another three Pokémon for my team. I’m relatively new to competitive style play and we are not following any tiers so anything is game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

kjdaas

this girl rly slapped some letters together huh
is a Community Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Some friends and I are doing a play through of ORAS and the long term goal is to battle each other after putting together a team. However we have a special set of rules in place for us. We have to have all three starters in our party at all times, no legendaries, and all Pokémon must be obtainable within ORAS. With that in mind I need another three Pokémon for my team. I’m relatively new to competitive style play and we are not following any tiers so anything is game. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi, welcome to Smogon. This is the old gen metagames subforum and these are primarily used for hosting and playing in tournaments from the past gen circuit or other old gen metagames (such as old gens 1v1 for example). Therefore, this is not the correct place to ask this question so I would refer to you to RMT section. Unfortunately, Smogon mostly provides help with team building for teams that follow the smogon rules and most people are less interested in helping people build teams for different unofficial rulesets. Again, you can try the RMT section, but they require you to provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read their rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase. However, I can't guarantee you they will help you, because most of the time to rate teams only for official VGC/BBS rules or the Smogon Rules. I'll lock this now and move it to the RoA subforum if possible

Have a nice day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)