Tournament NeverUsed Snake Draft I: Week 6

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
banks contacted on friday, got no response despite being around all weekend. act win request

kush and jyt did not establish contact until kush vm'd him earlier today, no grounds for activity there. im willing to sub myself in to play vs a sub in a double sub scenario, but obv i am not going to sub myself in to play jyt himself as he made 0 effort to get it done and awarding that with a sub isn't fair. if they want to arrange a sub in the next 2 hours to play me, feel free to tag me here or pm me on discord. if not, requesting dead game here.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
banks contacted on friday, got no response despite being around all weekend. act win request

kush and jyt did not establish contact until kush vm'd him earlier today, no grounds for activity there. im willing to sub myself in to play vs a sub in a double sub scenario, but obv i am not going to sub myself in to play jyt himself as he made 0 effort to get it done and awarding that with a sub isn't fair. if they want to arrange a sub in the next 2 hours to play me, feel free to tag me here or pm me on discord. if not, requesting dead game here.
Hate to do this but: requesting sm kush-jyt go dead -- no sub happened, still requesting activity in banks-oras game. lmk if any evidence of this is needed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)