Tournament Neverused Snake Draft II: Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck O' the Irish

banned in dc
is a Tiering Contributor
Feel like I should get activity against Irish.

We communicated early in the week that weekend would work.
This weekend I was on tours basically all day yesterday, and posted on his wall around 6pm asking when he wanted to play.

I was on today from 10a - 6:30p and still had not received an answer.

He did respond to my post at 6:45, but, at that point I was meal prepping with my wife and didn't see his response until now.
He's currently not online either.

Honestly, I'd rather play the game if at all possible, but if not, I feel it should go to me.
Let’s tussle

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
feli v ark -- deadgame
evi v mncmt -- act evi
neomon v hyoga -- act neo
star v sensei -- deadgame
goomy vs irish -- act goomy. irish i respect your effort (and any way of getting out of paying full attention to that bloodbath of a game last night), but there are some facts that make this clear-cut. goomy and you agreed upon weekend, he contacted saturday and was online for hours after with no response, he had his manager contact at a reasonable time on sunday, and he was online for hours after then and got no response until very late despite his manager tagging your manager to sub hours prior. goomy was active both days for a good portion of the time at very reasonable hours while you were only on... three hours before and in the thread right after the deadline on sunday (10pm -5 is the dl). gotta go act goomy here. next time pick an hour instead of going whole weekend if your activity will be so limited

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)