Metagame NP: NU Stage 7 - Back in Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of what was said regarding my stance on Sneasel has been said already. Sneasel's effect on the metagame is unhealthy, not broken, and honestly I'm fine with its presence in the metagame. I don't think the whole broken beats broken logic applies to Sneasel and the many things that could be 'potentially broken' following its departure. This is mostly because Sneasel is objectively not broken neither are the things that it traps because Pokemon like Sigilyph, Delphox, and Heliolisk all have checks outside of Sneasel. Sneasel is a very easy to use, low-risk mon when you're clicking Knock Off, but when it comes to actually attempting to trap things, it can mean the difference between taking out a key target or losing Sneasel. It's that reason plus its need for hazard control that makes Sneasel hardly a splashable Pokemon. Of the teams I've been making recently, only about 2/10 of the teams have Sneasel because it requires a specific framework that ensures it has counterplay for the various things that take advantage of it after it has trapped a Pokemon.

The current NU metagame has several Sneasel checks, all Pokemon that are good in their own regards outside of Sneasel and we still have setup sweepers that are capable of punishing Sneasel like Klinklang, Scrafty, Toxicroak and so on. I don't really think its necessarily a bad thing that Sneasel is able to Knock Off items of stuff like Steelix, Hariyama, or non-Z Incineroar. Other trappers that would take its place if Sneasel were to get banned, like Liepard or Absol as an examples also have that very same trait of removing items and still trap a good chunk of the targets that Sneasel already can deal with. At first I was proban before and going into this test, but I feel that the metagame wouldn't change all that much because teams that need Sneasel's trapping capabilities still have options, albeit not as effective.

Another point I'd like to touch on is that something that punishes the usage of certain Pokemon isn't necessarily a bad thing. Just as an example, in most OU tiers there's Pokemon like Tyranitar and Weavile that do the same thing of trapping specific targets, but Pokemon that Latios and Tornadus are still viable despite their presence because they have ways around those trappers. I'm not usually a fan of analogies that compare other metagames, but I do feel this applies in the same sense here because the Pokemon Sneasel traps are viable and have ways around it in a similar manner; if Sneasel trapped Pokemon at no risk, I would sure as hell vote to ban it, otherwise my stance is to keep it around in NU. Sure there are Pokemon that can be better without its presence, but increasing the viability of Pokemon that are already effective at the cost of causing yet another domino effect on tiering is not the direction I'd like NU to take.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hello, I'm throwing my post out here now too. I wanted to make it much much earlier and probably much more in-depth, but as others can vouch for me, I've had a very strenuous irl situation that has forced me to get reqs and make my post at the last minute. Hopefully I'll still be able to communicate what I want to.

I'll start by explaining why I was ok with a Sneasel suspect in the first place. If we think back to what the metagame was like in the first Sneasel suspect, it was very offensively oriented with the top dogs of the meta being Whims, Emboar, Delphox, Xatu (as the best offensive hazard control), etc. The big reason that I changed my opinion from ban to no ban within the span of that suspect was that I believed Sneasel was a healthy presence in the tier because it provided competent counterplay to the most dominant playstyle, offense. I believe that the top playstyle should never be so dominant that there lacks any good reason to use anything else. I don't hold this belief because I feel every special snow flake playstyle needs a spot at the table, but because it's usually a very good sign there are elements in the metagame that need to be evaluated. I'll touch more on this later. Offense, post sneasel-suspect, definitely tapered that line which is why I felt that Emboar was subsequently ban-worthy because it and the billion other balance breakers in the tier put a huge choke on the balance playstyle. Speaking off-the-cuff here, but I look back on how USUM was received as something that didn't change all too much, but the metagame changed in such drastic-yet-subtle ways over the course of a few months that I don't think the first Sneasel test was entirely warranted and was more of a reaction to the adaptation process than it was Sneasel's actual impact. I'm sure from the outside it looks like there's some malicious council narrative to just force a Sneasel ban, but (setting aside the fact several council members voted no ban in the last test) I can at least guarantee that the current test is a result of Sneasel's current impact on the tier as opposed to before.

Post-Emboar ban, we've gone almost entirely from a metagame dominated by Offense to a metagame dominated by Balance. Emboar's ban wasn't the only thing contributing to this shift as we've seen several key changes for the playstyle, such as Rotom-Mow leaving, gaining two very strong offense killers in Heliolisk and Venusaur, and more recently losing Virizion, but it was one of the many strong catalysts that caused this change to happen. As I explained before, I believe that if a playstyle is so dominant, it's a strong indicator that there's an unhealthy presence in the tier. I believe that right now balance is far past that point where it's hard to justify using anything else over it. For NU, I still believe the problem is beyond just Sneasel, but that Sneasel is the prevailing force in making balance as strong as it is, or rather how weak offense is. Additionally, the problem also lies past just balance being good, but there still being a host of ridiculously powerful balance breakers, such as Medicham, Toxicroak, Incineroar, Vanilluxe, LOrb Venu, etc, that make the archetype very matchup specific in order for the balance player to accommodate for everything at once. A lot of the counter play to these balance breakers are either a very small handful of mons or mons' whose viability is dramatically affected by Sneasel (thinking of mons like Cryogonal for Vanilluxe, Ghost-types for Croak/Medi, etc). The end result is a metagame wherein teams are built with the same skeletons in order to prevent themselves from losing at matchup vs threat a b or c.

I wanted my post to serve more as a contextual piece for the Sneasel suspect. I think other council members phrased my pro-ban argument better, so I'll keep my second part short.

Sneasel puts a huge strain on offensive teams' ability to prepare for the metagame as a whole. Regardless of what happens if Sneasel gets a prediction wrong, if you're relying on one of your vital team members to win a 50/50 to escape pursuit, need to make sure your mons don't mind losing their items, or even that your sweeper can handle ice shard, Sneasel will have already shown what its done to the tier. Sneasel's effect is as powerful in the builder as it is because, even if it only sees one to three actual turns of action in game, as long as it kills or cripples the mon it needs, the rest of the game will likely go in favor of the Sneasel's player. Though Sneasel doesn't fully invalidate the counterplay to balance, it is a ridiculously strong deterrent that makes the options less attractive before you're even put in the situation.

Ideally, what I would like to see is Sneasel being banned, seeing a rise in balance counter play, and targeting the next most polarizing threat, which I believe is Venusaur. Hopefully after that, we can see some healthier trends come about in the tier.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
Bruxish moved from RU to NU
Abomasnow-Mega moved from RU to NU
Diancie moved from RU to NU
Gigalith moved from RU to NU
Camerupt-Mega moved from RU to NU
Comfey moved from RU to NU
Ambipom moved from UU to RU

So the tier shift happened and we got this stuff....

First impressions:

Bruxish: Offensive Psychic type that doesn't get completely shit on by Sneasel and Bro. Will still have some issues (gets worn down easily thanks to LO), but at least base 92 speed is nice.

Mega-Abomasnow: Great for pressuring bulky cores, has quite some common and bulky counterplay though.

Diancie: Bulky rocker and possibly CM sweeper, gets absolutely harassed by the meta though (Bro, Lix, Venu). Don't expect to see it much.

Gigalith: Could make Sand offense a viable playstyle while giving the team a nice answer to Heliolisk and a check to Sneasel.

Camerupt-Mega: Bulky rocker that takes a Mega slot (not TOO big a cost I admit, but still), has a worse typing than Pilo and Palo and is slower than the whole metagame bar Steelix. Definitely don't love it.

Comfey: I don't see what gives this a niche honestly. Too many Poison- or Steel-types running around for it to make an impact IMO.

Hail the Christmas king!

Abomasnow @ Abomasite
Ability: Soundproof
EVs: 92 Atk / 252 SpA / 164 Spe
Rash Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
just bland ru spread but the speed invest is relevant and the attack investment is leftover.

Sand the Sand Dog with overly dramatic death in the pokemon anime. Gotta be child friendly ofc!

Stoutland @ Choice Band
Ability: Intimidate
- Return
- Pursuit
- Superpower
- Facade/filler
252+ Atk Choice Band Stoutland Return vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Slowbro: 165-195 (41.8 - 49.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and sandstorm damage
252+ Atk Choice Band Stoutland Superpower vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Eviolite Rhydon: 218-258 (52.6 - 62.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Stoutland Superpower vs. 244 HP / 0 Def Steelix: 208-246 (59 - 69.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Stoutland Return vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Camerupt-Mega: 244-288 (75.3 - 88.8%) -- 12.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Choice Band Stoutland Return vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Abomasnow-Mega: 234-276 (72.8 - 85.9%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Stoutland; All you need is a little bit of help from spD gigalith and you got yourself a normal type, fat as shit sneasel 1.5 with admitedly slightly less damage in pursuit to work with and no priority... but hey, it is faster and fatter.

Ugly fish, NU's first fast offensive water for S/M and most importantly it brings wallbreaking righ to your doorstep, or whatever personal space you don't want it to be in!

Bruxish @ Life Orb /choice band
Ability: Strong Jaw
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Psychic Fangs
- Aqua Jet
- Crunch
- Swords Dance / liquidation

on that note, sneasel just got a tad better when paired with camerupt or bruxish. Lets all see how this new meta will evolve!

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Yo, just a heads up to voters on Sneasel — your vote shouldn’t be based off of any theory as to what the new metagame will be like with Sneasel potentially being better or worse. It’s basically theorymon to do that and even if you play that metagame in the opening stages, things are still subject to quickban or drastic shifts in the coming weeks, so it just doesn’t make sense to base an otherwise normal, stable suspect vote on something so novel and unstable.

tldr - don’t use theorymon/unstable metagame trends to dictate your suspect vote on Sneasel

Are we allowed to discuss what could happen if Sneasel gets banned? For example, what could replace it?

So this isn't a one-liner, I think trick room will get better simply because of the two colossal megas. They hit colossally hard but move very slowly so trick room could alleviate this. Slowbro is a good setter and it can also eat up fire attacks for Mega Abomasnow and water attacks for Mega Camerupt. Diancie dropping down also gives us another trick room setter. Sand cores become viable with Gigalith dropping down. Bruxish is probably going to be good, especially due to its Swords Dance + Aqua Jet it becomes difficult to revenge kill.

So, with Sneasel avoiding the hammer yet again, we also got some new toys to play around with!:

Mega Abomasnow: Legitimately never expected to see this drop. I heard it got worse in RU but not by that much. Anyway, Mega Abomasnow is very slow and has a lot of weaknesses, but its great mixed attacking prowess, and STAB Ice Shard make it a pretty good Pokemon. Snow Warning is additionally nice for chip damage against walls. The amount of things it can reliably come on in is rather small (in this tier at least) though.

Ambipom: This thing was mediocre at best when it was NU, will be mediocre now, but will still get a shit ton of ladder usage. Moving on.

Bruxish: An absurdly powerful Pokemon that is slightly balanced by bad bulk. Not that it matters though. Guzzlord resists Water/Psychic/Dark, but thanks to Strong Jaw Bruxish can also reliably run Ice Fang and a Choice Band set. I'd rather not jump on the 'QUICKBAN UGLY FISH' bandwagon, but still.....

Mega Camerupt: A mon that actually sucked in RU! Well there's another of those coming up but still. Take what I said Mega Abomasnow, remove priority, and replace it with sheer power. This is genuinely one of the strongest mons in the tier, and unlike Abomasnow it has a decent chunk of things it can reliably switch in on (Whimsicott, Unboosted Houndoom/Delphox (not Incineroar though because of Earthquake), and most importantly Venusaur). The Water weakness sucks, especially with Bruxish now being a thing, but we have quite a good amount of Water checks in this tier. (And Slowking and Bruxish are top tier Pursuit bait lol)

Comfey: And wouldn't you know! The other flower fairy has a great ability, has okay bulk, but sadly not enough Special Attack (you have to run shit like Specs to OHKO Sneasel). When it was RU, its best set was some sort of stallbreaker thing with Calm Mind and I think it'll be the same deal here. Definitely the least exciting drop (that is actually new), but it might have some use. Key word being might.

Diancie: An interesting typing, not too weak, Diamond Storm is amazing, you get the drift. Sure, the typing's quite abusable, but that's true for all of our other good Rockers, and its a reliable Rocker at that thanks to the offensive prescence to help against hazard removal (minus Whimsicott). Also a fantastic Sneasel switch-in minus flinch hax.

Gigalith: Here's one I'm excited to use. This thing is absurdly bulky on BOTH sides of the field (35 more HP than Diancie makes up for 20 less SpD after Sand runs out), lacks a Ground sub-typing making it an extremely reliable check to Heliolisk and Delphox, has good offensive presence even without investment, and opens up a new playstyle to experiment with in the tier: Sand. Gigaland/Stoutlith is a core that can decimate offensive builds, and it can put pressure on certain bulkier Pokemon. It does have some problems such as Palossand countering it, limited sand turns (Smooth Rock Gigalith is not a set and will never be), Snow Warning users etc., but it's something I'd love to try out regardless. Even without Stout, Gigalith is a great Stealth Rock user due to its bulk and power.

Last edited:
Initial thoughts on the drops and qbs:
Bruxish: GET THIS THING AWAY! I 100% agree with this qb. This thing had zero switch-ins and usually forced prediction to not just lose a mon, which was in the Bruxish user’s favor. It’s speed tier is also incredible. And don’t get me started on the sd set. I fully believe Nu lacks sufficient counterplay to Bruxish and it would be a waste of time to ever retest it in the future.

Mega Abomasnow: if people think Vanilluxe is bad, this thing is insane. The sd set and the mixed set crushed defensive cores, and it’s huge bulk let it grab setup opportunities easily. Not sure, but I don’t think it will be re-suspected in the near future without some drastic meta shifts, as it just puts too much of a strain on defensive teams.

Mega Camel: I agree with this qb, but I think it could potentially be resuspected in the future. Unlike the above two, it actually has a few good switchins (Slowking, Miltank, Vaporeon, etc.) and it’s incredibly low speed and 4x weakness to water did hurt it. On the other hand, it was really bulky, powerful, and really pressured teams that didn’t have one of a few switchins. I think this could be a good resuspect in the near future.

Diancie- this mon is really good. I don’t think it’s broken, but I love using it. It’s so bulky and can actually pressure some teams nicely with ds+moonblast+earth power. However, it’s lack of recovery can be crippling and isn’t strong enough to break through anything defensive. Also, without heal bell it’s really susceptible to toxic and with it, it becomes a lot more passive and can just let some scary shit in for free depending on the move it gives up. Amazing mon, and likely to become a meta staple, but not at all broken.

Gigalith- no experience lol

Comfey- This mon is bad. The large amount of poison and steel types in the meta rn really hurt it, as it can’t break anything that resists draining kiss. Steelix, silvally-steel, klinklang, and even togedemaru either wall it to hell and back or abuse it for setup opportunities. Same thing for the poison types like venusaur, garbodor, haunter, golbat, and vileplume. Even if your team lacks any of the above, it has to set up a lot in order to break anything remotely bulky or do any damage to offensive teams, thanks to its low base spatt and draining kiss’s low bp. tldr: let this drop to pu

Initial thoughts on the drops and qbs:
Bruxish: GET THIS THING AWAY! I 100% agree with this qb. This thing had zero switch-ins and usually forced prediction to not just lose a mon, which was in the Bruxish user’s favor. It’s speed tier is also incredible. And don’t get me started on the sd set. I fully believe Nu lacks sufficient counterplay to Bruxish and it would be a waste of time to ever retest it in the future.

Mega Abomasnow: if people think Vanilluxe is bad, this thing is insane. The sd set and the mixed set crushed defensive cores, and it’s huge bulk let it grab setup opportunities easily. Not sure, but I don’t think it will be re-suspected in the near future without some drastic meta shifts, as it just puts too much of a strain on defensive teams.

Mega Camel: I agree with this qb, but I think it could potentially be resuspected in the future. Unlike the above two, it actually has a few good switchins (Slowking, Miltank, Vaporeon, etc.) and it’s incredibly low speed and 4x weakness to water did hurt it. On the other hand, it was really bulky, powerful, and really pressured teams that didn’t have one of a few switchins. I think this could be a good resuspect in the near future.

Diancie- this mon is really good. I don’t think it’s broken, but I love using it. It’s so bulky and can actually pressure some teams nicely with ds+moonblast+earth power. However, it’s lack of recovery can be crippling and isn’t strong enough to break through anything defensive. Also, without heal bell it’s really susceptible to toxic and with it, it becomes a lot more passive and can just let some scary shit in for free depending on the move it gives up. Amazing mon, and likely to become a meta staple, but not at all broken.

Gigalith- no experience lol

Comfey- This mon is bad. The large amount of poison and steel types in the meta rn really hurt it, as it can’t break anything that resists draining kiss. Steelix, silvally-steel, klinklang, and even togedemaru either wall it to hell and back or abuse it for setup opportunities. Same thing for the poison types like venusaur, garbodor, haunter, golbat, and vileplume. Even if your team lacks any of the above, it has to set up a lot in order to break anything remotely bulky or do any damage to offensive teams, thanks to its low base spatt and draining kiss’s low bp. tldr: let this drop to pu
Comfey isn't meant to break every single type. And Comfey would never stay in on a Poison or Steel-type. In that case you'd switch out to something else

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Venusaur actually strikes me as something that is quite suspect worthy atm. The most threatening set has to be the Z-Celebrate one -- LO, Scarf, and even some defensive sets have made their rounds, but it is safe to say that all are more team-specific additions as opposed to top-tier threats, so they aren't too relevant here. The Z-Celebrate set is really only countered by dudes like Golbat and the few non-Steelix Steel types that see some usage. Scarf Delphox can revenge, but it is not really the best thing to be spamming right now and most other common RKers fall short. Want to keep this brief, but it is definitely something we should discuss more in this thread moving forward, imo. Perhaps with the new drops and the metagame settling, more counterplay will emerge. Otherwise, it probably should be looked into soon.

My initial impression is that Steelix is now even more the #1 rocker of choice than before; counters all of the drops that actually stayed and the BroLix core just got 3 mons that could actively pressure it taken away. (Also, if we're doing a Venu suspect we have to keep in mind how that affects BroLix as well).

Opinion on the quickbans: I agree with the Bruxish quickban; while it did have some counterplay you needed specific mons instead of general teamslots, leading to not only an overcentralized meta but also an easier way to build around it.
I am a bit more on the fence regarding M-Camel and M-Aboma, especially the latter. Both of them put pressure on defensive teams, but IMO that's actually a good thing (since BroLix has very little counterplay rn). In stark contrast to Bruxish, both can be RKed easily enough (especially M-Aboma considering its weakness to the common Fire- and Fighting moves). I expect a retest for both, but actually think it's more likely for M-Aboma to stay than M-Camel.

Gigalith is an amazing specially defensive rocker that unfortunately grants Steelix a free switch-in every time (since EQ does so little to Lix). Diancie is either a nice supporter or a bulky CM sweeper. Comfey's niche is very small, since other Fairies do the "offensive Pixie" thing better (MAud, Diancie, Aromatisse(!)).

Myosin

wishy fishy
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I would like to discuss Venusaur, something I believe is suspect worthy at the moment, and deserves to be banned. The meta has settled a decent amount since the last tier shifts and people have had time to adjust, but Venusaur, especially the Z-Celebrate variant, still sticks out as very unhealthy in the current meta. NU is a very balance centered meta that focuses a lot on cores such as Steelix + Slowbro and usually values chipping opponents' Pokemon with Toxic. Venusaur takes advantage of these playstyles and so many of the most used Pokemon in the current meta. If you look at the top 20 Pokemon in the viability ranks, a solid 15 or so are either setup bait or have no chance of revenge killing a boosted Z-Celebrate Venusaur. Counterplay is very limited, considering offensive checks are slim due to the boosts in defenses that Venusaur gains after a Z-Celebrate, and more passive defensive checks struggle to wall Venusaur due to Growth variants. Between Z-Celebrate + Synthesis and Z-Celebrate + Growth, I'd argue that a very large portion of otherwise viable teams completely lose to Venusaur, and this isn't even including sets such as Choice Specs, Life Orb, or defensive. Having Diancie and Gigalith drop only provided two more Pokemon for Venusaur to set up on, so Venusaur has only gotten better as of recent. I think it's about time a suspect is considered.

Katy

Banned deucer.
Hello,

I Wanna give my thoughts on venusaur in NU as well.
003.png

I agree it is a scary mon to face, especially the setup variants with growth and z-celebrate, as already stated by Myosin in the above thread.
Also considering the fact that I saw a lot of venusaur + heliolisk parings to give yourself momentum as the venusaur user volt switches and chips opposing defensive checks down.
I also saw heat rock users with sunny day for venusaur to give it a +2 in growth easily and also chlorophyll to make themselves even faster in sun is pretty scary.
The question is how do you check this? Gigalith can help here to cut off the sun as a suicide opposing weather setter, to slow down vensaur at least a bit.
But I dont think thats enough. I would say Venusaur is just simply overwhelming for the NU tier due to its lack of checks / counters as already stated above.

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
I would like to discuss Venusaur, something I believe is suspect worthy at the moment, and deserves to be banned. The meta has settled a decent amount since the last tier shifts and people have had time to adjust, but Venusaur, especially the Z-Celebrate variant, still sticks out as very unhealthy in the current meta. NU is a very balance centered meta that focuses a lot on cores such as Steelix + Slowbro and usually values chipping opponents' Pokemon with Toxic. Venusaur takes advantage of these playstyles and so many of the most used Pokemon in the current meta. If you look at the top 20 Pokemon in the viability ranks, a solid 15 or so are either setup bait or have no chance of revenge killing a boosted Z-Celebrate Venusaur. Counterplay is very limited, considering offensive checks are slim due to the boosts in defenses that Venusaur gains after a Z-Celebrate, and more passive defensive checks struggle to wall Venusaur due to Growth variants. Between Z-Celebrate + Synthesis and Z-Celebrate + Growth, I'd argue that a very large portion of otherwise viable teams completely lose to Venusaur, and this isn't even including sets such as Choice Specs, Life Orb, or defensive. Having Diancie and Gigalith drop only provided two more Pokemon for Venusaur to set up on, so Venusaur has only gotten better as of recent. I think it's about time a suspect is considered.
Fine. Only because you asked nicely. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/np-nu-stage-8-venus-as-a-boy.3633969/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)