Metagame NP: ZU Stage 5.2 - Grassy Seed Banned @68

Status
Not open for further replies.
bind.jpg

THE BIND
The bind is really intense and everyone is in it. The community is in a bind regarding building and the council is in a bind regarding the course of action that they shall take to free the tier from this bind. The only ones free from it are some low ladder players on whom "meta" doesn't apply. This post is thus to discuss the reasons for this bind and what I personally think is the best solution.

As I said earlier the bind of community is in teambuilding. By this I mean the restrictions due to the various mons that scream PREPARE FOR ME OR BE OBLITERATED.
:ss/centiskorch:The most unhealthy and restricting mon in the tier.

:Altaria: Roles: Passive defogger; Defensive utility; Status absorber
--------Shortcomings at being centiskorch answer: Knock it n stop it; Heavily relies on a 70% acc move

:Qwilfish: Roles: Spiker; Defensive utility; Tspikes absorber; Status spread; Intimidate

------Shortcomings at being centiskorch answer: With proper reads of centiskorch player cant switch in too
-------much but can be improved with pain split so ntg major ig.

:ss/silvally-ground: While no one set is entirely restricting the possibility of physical or different mixed sets is.
physical set answer :-
:Tangela: Roles: Physical tank; Knock utility; Sleep powder
------Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: Can only answer physical set

:Uxie: Not a regular standard answer as such but a switch in that sponges hit then forces / uses U turn.
------Roles: Bulky sponge; Rocks; Pivot; Knock utility; Status spread
------Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: No recovery; takes a ton from +2 U turn

:Gourgeist:(all) Roles: Physical tank to Defensive utility+Physical breaker; Poential status spread; Spin block
----------Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: Can only answer physical set

:ferroseed: Roles: Mixed wall; Hazards; Leech tect

-------Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: Can only answer physical set

:Rotom: Roles: Pivot; Special breaker; Status spread; Spin block; Trick
Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: They both act as soft answer to each other

:Piloswine: Roles: Rocks; Electric immunity; Physical tank; Stab priority
------Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: Lack of recovery and evio dependance but ice shard helps

:pyukumuku: Roles: Stall
------Shortcomings at being silvally-ground answer: Tell me when you find one
mixed set answer :-:Uxie: :Rotom: :Piloswine: :pyukumuku:

will finish the post by today

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)