Tournament One Hit Wonder Tournament - Round 3 (Losers Bracket)

"Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards blind luck and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by scheduling with my opponent changing times on me last minute and refusing to provide confirmation prior to the day of the match as to play times, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My preparation was superior, my play was superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where what is within my control is overwhelmingly outweighed by what is not.

I am done with competitive Pokemon, and you won't get a fond farewell. This community is infected to its roots with a degenerative disease that grows stronger over time but stops short of killing its host. Tournaments used to have a competitive spirit at their heart, this has been transplanted and replaced with an artificial organ that...

Alright. That's all I wanted to do. Good luck to the rest of the competitors.

act, they're not very responsive to my messages nor being clear with them and then isn't online for long periods where I couldn't find a good scheduled time

Railgun

formerly luisin
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Host
Activity Wins:

Despacito87  vs  Wearth
Lalaya  vs  Wamr
Brandonlee1  vs  FritzThePancake
JESUSE3  vs  Repu
Angel tiopo  vs  realaccountami?
Raptor  vs  trace

Coinflips:

1685359981953.png

1685360003582.png

Round 4 coming soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)