[Open!] Lost Horizon: A Shiny Ultra Beast Pokemon Giveaway! (XURKITREE UPDATE!!!) )

Which Shiny Pokemon Should be the Next Giveaway Pokemon?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, glad to see the next part of your dragon themed giveaway! Here are the requested mons.

Pokemon requested: Hydreigon
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 13, female, ultra ball
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon requested: Garchomp
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 12, female, ultra ball
IGN: Yuechen

Thanks a lot:D

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
This is sick Metanazo! I'll be depositing a lot of Torchics XD
Hi, glad to see the next part of your dragon themed giveaway! Here are the requested mons.

Pokemon requested: Hydreigon
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 13, female, ultra ball
IGN: Rachel

Pokemon requested: Garchomp
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 12, female, ultra ball
IGN: Yuechen

No prob! I'll go find you in a few moments :D

Also this is to everyone: What sort of trade thread can I make with a Bellossom that you guys would like to see? Thank you to BlackOutLSM (I hope I spelled that right) for giving me a shiny Oddish. I don't know what I can do besides make a Grass Giveaway, but that sounds a bit too basic (although who am I to talk) Maybe a flower giveaway?

EDIT: I forgot to mention that Wheel in the Sky's first wave will be out tomorrow (I hope) I use shiny eggs I found for my giveaways and I cloned them to keep them for this specifically. If you wanna know what Wheel in the Sky is, well...read my stuff xD

No prob! I'll go find you in a few moments :D

Also this is to everyone: What sort of trade thread can I make with a Bellossom that you guys would like to see? Thank you to BlackOutLSM (I hope I spelled that right) for giving me a shiny Oddish. I don't know what I can do besides make a Grass Giveaway, but that sounds a bit too basic (although who am I to talk) Maybe a flower giveaway?
Yeah, a flower giveaway will be really awesome to feature the more underused mons, like Florges, Comfey, Liligant with HP fire, Tsareena, Roserade with HP fire and leaf storm:D The shinies for these mons also look really sick.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Yeah, a flower giveaway will be really awesome to feature the more underused mons, like Florges, Comfey, Liligant with HP fire, Tsareena, Roserade with HP fire and leaf storm:D The shinies for these mons also look really sick.
Well that's one person for the flower giveaway haha. I might just do it anyway cause I want to hunt for Roserade.

Perfect. I guess you can also do a monkey themed giveaway too in the near future if interested, since they recently released the HA for Oranguru and Passimian:D

Thank you so much for the Kyurem! It is now smushed together with my reshiram!

I have deposited a Torchic and would like to ShoopDaWoop, as it were.

Torchic-level 1-poke ball
Sylvanas

As the instructions say, I have begun to pray for a Wooper.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ALOHALOLOLOLOLOL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
If I am not mistaken, I think its only available to those that subscribe to Poke bank

EDIT: Alternatively you could get it from someone that has started breeding them
I have Bank for a few more days! I'll think them out of there real quick.
Thank you so much for the Kyurem! It is now smushed together with my reshiram!

I have deposited a Torchic and would like to ShoopDaWoop, as it were.

Torchic-level 1-poke ball
Sylvanas

As the instructions say, I have begun to pray for a Wooper.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ALOHALOLOLOLOLOL ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I love this comment XD Will make sure to find you soon.
Pokemon requested: Zekrom
Pokemon deposited: Rockruff, level 10, male, quick ball
IGN: Shaquan
Did I get you a Wooper I have no clue but I feel like I have.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
To everyone: Name a legendary AAAAAAANNNNNYYYY Legendary that you think I can hunt that is your favorite and I will try to hunt it for a giveaway. Also, name your favorite pokemon so I can hunt for it. We'll make it a favorites giveaway!

Pokemon deposited: Rockruff (Metana), level 13, female, ultra ball
Pokemon requested: Palkia
IGN: Annine

Many thanks!

Last edited:

I remember I still have at least 1 Wooper request.

Many thanks!

Last edited:
To everyone: Name a legendary AAAAAAANNNNNYYYY Legendary that you think I can hunt that is your favorite and I will try to hunt it for a giveaway. Also, name your favorite pokemon so I can hunt for it. We'll make it a favorites giveaway!
Favorite Shiny Legendary of all time: Yveltal( Mild nature in premier ball if possible), since I am a meat lover:D
Favorite Pokemon of all time: Milotic ( Since you already have a bold nature variant in a previous giveaway, maybe you could do a modest nature offensive variant with HP Grass/Electric if convenient?)

Last edited:
Thank you!!
Normal Woop the wooper arrived, safe and sound!

Level 12 rockruff-male-nest ball named Metanazo has been deposited.
IGN: Sylvanas

Humbly request the archived Rayquaza. Super (wooper) please

My favorite Legendary is....ooh! Regigigas. My favorite shiny pokemon....Tsareena. the purple looks frickin' awesome.

EDIT: Thanks for Woop!

Last edited:

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted

I remember I still have at least 1 Wooper request.

Many thanks!
Woops forgot to get you an item. Will get you soon!
Favorite Shiny Legendary of all time: Yveltal( Mild nature in premier ball if possible), since I am a meat lover:D
Favorite Pokemon of all time: Milotic ( Since you already have a bold nature variant in a previous giveaway, maybe you could do a modest nature offensive variant with HP Grass/Electric if convenient?)

I recently caught a shiny Yveltal! He's Naive though but he comes in a Premier Ball. I might be too lazy to hunt for a mon I already have...oof...I'm sorry haha. I recently hunted for another shiny Ralts and it took me forever because I already had a shiny Gardevoir and I had no motivation lol.
Thank you!!
Normal Woop the wooper arrived, safe and sound!

Level 12 rockruff-male-nest ball named Metanazo has been deposited.
IGN: Sylvanas

Humbly request the archived Rayquaza. Super (wooper) please
Sent! Enjoy your E X T E N D O L E G E N D O
My favorite Legendary is....ooh! Regigigas. My favorite shiny pokemon....Tsareena. the purple looks frickin' awesome.

EDIT: Thanks for Woop!
Alright! Will keep in mind the mons you want and I will try and hunt for them. And your welcome! Request as many Woops as you want.

Metanazo

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Just realized that both of my shiny fails are here.....o o m p h

Edit: And yes. The second time hurts as much as the first.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)