RU ORAS RU Cup II - Round 1

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
roman if he missed activity this merits the use of a substitute! I said I was gonna be much more strict with the activities after all

New matchup:

roman vs ilesaural

Santu vs Kingofcrimea - Really disappointed with the activity between you 2, no clear scheduled times and this "we will have time" isnt giving me a good vibe when there are ton of subs waiting to play. Have to move quickly and do something I dont want to do but yeah... you 2 will have to be subbed out.

New matchup:

cb aaron judge vs FlamingVictini

zugubu royale vs TECHNICALKNOCKOUT - There was an attempt at scheduling but nothing after that and as I said, Im pressured to use the subs so I will sub these 2 as well. Sorry.

New matchup:

Eternal Spirit vs ara

lighthouses vs MMagma, Hamx4 vs Acsel, and Shiba vs Arifeen are happening tomorrow but in any case they dont subs will be used. Extensions will be provided if needed to the subbed in boys.

scheduled for just over an hour ago, messaged my opp bang on the scheduled time to say i was on main and what alt i was on but have heard absolutely nothing back from him, so act

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Ok, Im gonna make the last substitution right quick and we good to go. Really apologize to the rest of the substitutes for not being able to sub them in but couldnt do much in here. Better luck next time I suppose (and hopefully we will have an optimized point system that can take round robin finals)

The last substitution is:

New matchup:

Hamhamhamham vs YABO

Extensions:

Eternal Spirit vs ara
cb aaron judge vs FlamingVictini
roman vs ilesaural
Hamhamhamham vs YABO

The rest of matches are done so I guess I can post the round a bit earlier. Thanks for getting the games done so quick!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)