BW OU OU Stall Team. ;)

This is a very Special RMT, for many different reasons. For example, this team uses absolutely no images. No images whatsoever. Cool, huh? Furthermore, there are no walls of texts after the Pokemon I post here, also known as descriptions. Nothing stating a Pokemon's role, the moves, items, EVs, unstandardized sets, or gender choice. The only thing that is the closest to these description thingy that everyone talks about is the introduction, which is what I am writing and you are reading right now. Another thing is that I have absolutely no battle replays! Also, I smushed 6 Pokemon with a Blissey to make this team, no specific teambuilding process was actually carried out. I have no idea how my Pokemon would do damage, so I have no damage calculations. Furthermore, I have tested the team about 4 times. Yes, four times. Awesome. Here's the team, just the importable, if you are curious. Also, that is the end of my reasoning of my RMT's importance.

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Wish
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss
- Heal Bell

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Thunder Wave
- Power Whip

Starmie @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Scald
- Psychic
- Recover
- Rapid Spin

Froslass (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Cursed Body
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Ice Beam
- Shadow Ball

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Trait: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Protect
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang

Rotom-H @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
- Thunderbolt
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hidden Power [Fire]

: Blissey is the team's premier Special wall. It also performs as an annoyer, Wish passer, staller, and whatever. Wish heals stuff on the team for me, which is great for stall teams. Toxic is my way of dealing passive damage to my opponent. That Seismic Toss throws in an extra 100 damage to chip away at the opponent's health, and Heal Bell heals my team from status.

: Ferrothorn acts as my team's mixed wall. It sets up Stealth Rock to get some passive damage in (which works well due to Blissey forcing switches), Leech Seed to provide healing to me, Thunder Wave to enrage the opponent because their boosters got screwed, and Power Whip is STAB so I don't become Taunt bait.

: Starmie acts as my BulkMie. It helps burn stuff via Scald as STAB, and can chip away at Fighting types that annoy the 2 previous Pokemon with STAB Psychic. That high powered Rapid Spin banishes hazards from my side of the field, while Recover restores my longevity.

: Froslass was added to give me a better answer to Fighting type moves and a necessary Spiker. Spikes gives me hazards, Taunt allows me to ruin boosters and opposing Stallers, Ice Beam and Shadow Ball are both STAB.

: Gliscor acts as my annoyer and premier Physical wall. Poison Heal and Toxic Orb help me recover health like no tomorrow. This can be easily abused using the infamous Substitute and Protect combination that it runs. Earthquake is my STAB, and Ice Fang helps in disposing of Dragons and opposing Gliscor.

: Rotom-H was added to complete my Fire-Water-Grass core that is popular in teams. It acts my primary Hurricane counter in rain teams. Will-O-Wisp helps burn things, Thunderbolt is STAB used against the Hurricaners,HP Fire is my Fire STAB since I would rather not lose Special Attack, and Pain Split helps me heal.

Anyway excellent defensive core. And when I say defensive core I pretty much mean your whole team. I don't really know what you're goin' for here, but you need some sort of attacker.

For Froslass, maybe you can try running destiny bond instead of either Ice beam or Shadow Ball. And your team gets beat by setting-up Pokemon. I advise you to get a Pokemon with Whirlwind, like Skarmory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)