SM OU Pivot Bee (1600ish Need help to improve!)

Hello Everyone!
I'm playing OU for a while and i've tested a lot of teams. There is one of them, who i've got the best results for now.
Hope you guys like and help me to improve! I believe the team has so much potential.
Forgive my mistakes, it's my first RMT.

Teambuilding Process:

I've started with the Mega-Beedrill. I believe he's really underated atm. I've won a lot of matches cuz some teams just dont have any check to he.
And even with some mons to check, the u-turns with adaptability is pain in the ass with that high speed.

Initially i was searching for a spike setter, the idea was simply pressure with the insane pivot habilities from M.Beedrill and set hazard eventually. At the same time, i was searching something to abuse the late game and have a good sweep potential. Ash-Gren managed to bring me both.

As i've said above, the idea behind the team was pressure and abuse the hazards. I was in need of a rock setter. My choice was Scarfed Bulky Lando-T.
His type is just amazing, cover perfectly the Ash-Gre electric weakness. Abuse the late game with insane speed and powerful EQs. And help me to keep the momentum with u-turn, just a perfect pick to fit the team.

With my offensive core ready, i noticed that i was quite weak to Steel Types. I've started with a Specs Zone, but later i've switched to a AV Zone to suit better my defensive core.

My next slot was easily picked as Trapper Heatran. It helps me to deal with some boring mon's to the rest of the team. It's good type help to cover the weakness of others team member.

My last slot was picked by Tapu Fini, i'm lacking physical defensive mons, and probably having a lot of trouble with stalls without her. Suited really well to the team.

The Team in-Depth:

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm/Adaptability
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Knock Off
Mega-Beedrill is a beast. He as offensive pivot can provide a lot of pressure. The Poison Jab STAB is a nightmare for every Tapu.
I've chosed to run Knock Off to deal with Eviolite Users(Chansey, Porygon2) who can be really boring to deal. It Helps me to pick off some scarfs on switch.
Jolly Nature to outspeed the majority of OU tier.
Drill Run is there to pick off Heatrans and Magearnas who usually switch in.

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Surf
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes
Specs Ash-Gren with Spikes, i've tested u-turn to keep momentum, but i've didn't liked that much. The idea behind spikes synergizes well with the VolTurn Core. Limitng the time those switch in can be made.
Surf as Water STAB and Dark Pulse as Dark STAB its a great coverage.
Water Shuriken as priority. With the VolTurn core harassing and the hazzards setted, i've won so many games just pressing Water Shuriken after Water Shuriken.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Earthquake

Bulky Scarf Lando-T as Stealth Rock setter fits so well at this team. Making a gret offensive pivot duo with M.Beedrill with the fast U-Turns ang a great coverage with STAB EQs and HP Ice, he deserve the OU King title.
He outspeed M-Alakazan and can 1HKO with his u-turn.
HP Ice is there to deal with other Lando, can easilly 2shot any of them. To harass chomps and zygardes who sometimes switch in doubles and try to setup.
There is not much to talk.

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 140 HP / 192 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
I was lacking Special defensive mons and manners to deal with steel types. Magnezone provide me both of them.
There's nothing new, just try to trap the steel types, kill them and is ok.
He can tank flamethrowers and fireblasts from celesteela and 2shot her with thunderbolt.
HP Fire to one-shot M.Scizors and Kartanas, 2-shots Thorns.
Flash Cannon to harass Kokos, and some switch in as Lando-T, Mamoswine and more.

Heatran @ Groundium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Trapper Groundium Z Heatran is here to improve my matchup against Stall, shutdown grass and steel types.
Toxic to pick some Zygardes on switch, what is a really common switch in.
The Groundium Z is here to shutdown Toxapex, who is a pain in the ass for the rest of the team.
Taunt to deal with stalls and prevent leech seed spam.
Magma Storm hits hard almost anything.

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Defog

At last but not least, Tapu Fini. She's great, wall almost every physical mon.
She can Deal easily with Zygardes, Chomps, Dragonites and every other dragon physical oriented.
It's my only response for Hawlucha.
Moonblast as stab help to kill those previously mentioned mons.
Taunt and Nature's Madness to deal with Chanseys, Pex and other chubby boring mons.
Defog cuz i was lacking one in this team.
Misty Surge helps a lot this team, cuz the only one who is not affected is the Lando-T. Its Also help to deal with Psychic Surge and create space for Ash-Gren spam Shurikens at late game.

Threaths:
Tapu Bulu --> I've 0 switch-in aside the Lando-T. He needs to be carefully checked. Aside the lack of swicht-ins, M.Beedrill can easily beat them.

Mega-Zard-Y --> deal with Mega-Zard Y is a pain in the ass with this team. The Heatran can tank 1 EQ but cannot switch-in directly. The Greninja dont one shot them b4 battle bond with surf. My AV mon is oblitarated by flamethrower/fireblast on sun. Well, it sucks.

Sticky-Web --> this team is pretty weak to Web, cuz the only one who dont touch the ground is the Lando-T.

Final Words:
Thank you for reading this far. Any help will be really appreciated.
English isnt my main language, so probably have some typo mistakes. Sorry for that!

importable
Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run
- Knock Off

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 64 Def / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Earthquake

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Surf
- Water Shuriken
- Dark Pulse
- Spikes

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Def / 56 Spe
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Nature's Madness
- Taunt
- Defog

Heatran @ Groundium Z
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Magma Storm
- Earth Power
- Taunt
- Toxic

Magnezone @ Assault Vest
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 140 HP / 192 SpA / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)