Ability: Rock Head
Tera Type: Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
Hisuian Arcanine is a Pokémon I’ve always shown interest in with Rock Head and Head Smash. Using this combo, as well as Flare Blitz for other strong Fire STAB and Wild Charge for Water coverage, along with Scarf to outspeed everything and Rock Tera to deal even more damage, you are able to hit like a truck quite quickly. The Role is: Truck lol

:ursaluna: Ursaluna-
Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Tera Type: Normal
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
Ursaluna is another Pokémon I’ve had interest in, as Guts boosted Facade is really strong. What I like to do is Swords Dance while I’m waiting for the burn, then I can Normal Tera to just do a Facade sweep. I opted for Earthquake over Headlong Rush because Headlong lowers your defenses, and since, despite being a bulky boi, it’s not very fast, so if I use simply one Headlong Rush, next turn I’m dead. I use Drain Punch for strong healing. The role is: Guts Facade

:alomomola: Alomomola-
Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Wish
- Whirlpool
- Protect
- Flip Turn
I never thought Alomomola would be good, and when I saw it in OU before the Indigo Disk, I never really understood why… at least, until I got into a battle against one and had real trouble with it. It has excellent natural bulk, it has Whirlpool Protect, Wish for those turn you don’t Protect, and Flip Turn to abuse Regenerator. And as cherries on top, it has Leftovers to help regain health and Dragon Tera to resist Grass and Electric moves. Honestly, I don’t understand why it dropped to UU. The role is: Whirlpool staller

:blastoise: Blastoise-
Blastoise @ White Herb
Ability: Rain Dish
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
Blastoise is a pretty good Pokémon with it’s Shell Smash and strong Sp. Atk. It’s special attacks are decent, with strong Surf, Grass coverage Ice Beam, and helpful Flash Cannon. It can Steel Tera to boost Flash Cannon and help resist more types. The role is: Shell Smasher

:breloom: Breloom-
Breloom @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance
Breloom is a prime Technician Pokémon, as it had access to both multi-hit moves and Mach Punch, both of which STAB. It also has Spore to get really toxic with Swords Dance. It has Grass Tera and Loaded Dice to help with Bullet Seed, as well. The role is: Technician attacker

:ninetales-alola: Alolan Ninetales-
Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Nasty Plot
With past experience, I know that Alolan Ninetales is a really good Pokémon as it easily sets up Aurora Veil and has a good Sp. Atk stat, and good STAB moves for some added stuff, even being able to deal with Water types! I opted to add Nasty Plot as Aurora Veil lets it survive and this’ll let it deal more damage. The Fire Tera is for survival and Light Clay to boost Aurora Veil. The role is: Aurora Veil setter

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! Also let me know if you guys wanna battle.

Have a great day!

:arcanine-hisui: :ursaluna: :alomomola: :blastoise: :breloom: :ninetales-alola:

:sv/arcanine-hisui: :sv/ursaluna: :sv/alomomola:
:sv/blastoise: :sv/breloom: :sv/ninetales-alola:

:arcanine-hisui: Hisuian Arcanine-
Arcanine-Hisui @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Rock Head
Tera Type: Rock
Jolly Nature
- Head Smash
- Wild Charge
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat
Hisuian Arcanine is a Pokémon I’ve always shown interest in with Rock Head and Head Smash. Using this combo, as well as Flare Blitz for other strong Fire STAB and Wild Charge for Water coverage, along with Scarf to outspeed everything and Rock Tera to deal even more damage, you are able to hit like a truck quite quickly. The Role is: Truck lol

:ursaluna: Ursaluna-
Ursaluna @ Flame Orb
Ability: Guts
Tera Type: Normal
Jolly Nature
- Facade
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Drain Punch
Ursaluna is another Pokémon I’ve had interest in, as Guts boosted Facade is really strong. What I like to do is Swords Dance while I’m waiting for the burn, then I can Normal Tera to just do a Facade sweep. I opted for Earthquake over Headlong Rush because Headlong lowers your defenses, and since, despite being a bulky boi, it’s not very fast, so if I use simply one Headlong Rush, next turn I’m dead. I use Drain Punch for strong healing. The role is: Guts Facade

:alomomola: Alomomola-
Alomomola @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Dragon
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Wish
- Whirlpool
- Protect
- Flip Turn
I never thought Alomomola would be good, and when I saw it in OU before the Indigo Disk, I never really understood why… at least, until I got into a battle against one and had real trouble with it. It has excellent natural bulk, it has Whirlpool Protect, Wish for those turn you don’t Protect, and Flip Turn to abuse Regenerator. And as cherries on top, it has Leftovers to help regain health and Dragon Tera to resist Grass and Electric moves. Honestly, I don’t understand why it dropped to UU. The role is: Whirlpool staller

:blastoise: Blastoise-
Blastoise @ White Herb
Ability: Rain Dish
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Timid Nature
- Shell Smash
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Flash Cannon
Blastoise is a pretty good Pokémon with it’s Shell Smash and strong Sp. Atk. It’s special attacks are decent, with strong Surf, Grass coverage Ice Beam, and helpful Flash Cannon. It can Steel Tera to boost Flash Cannon and help resist more types. The role is: Shell Smasher

:breloom: Breloom-
Breloom @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Technician
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Spore
- Mach Punch
- Bullet Seed
- Swords Dance
Breloom is a prime Technician Pokémon, as it had access to both multi-hit moves and Mach Punch, both of which STAB. It also has Spore to get really toxic with Swords Dance. It has Grass Tera and Loaded Dice to help with Bullet Seed, as well. The role is: Technician attacker

:ninetales-alola: Alolan Ninetales-
Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Freeze-Dry
- Moonblast
- Nasty Plot
With past experience, I know that Alolan Ninetales is a really good Pokémon as it easily sets up Aurora Veil and has a good Sp. Atk stat, and good STAB moves for some added stuff, even being able to deal with Water types! I opted to add Nasty Plot as Aurora Veil lets it survive and this’ll let it deal more damage. The Fire Tera is for survival and Light Clay to boost Aurora Veil. The role is: Aurora Veil setter

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to let me know! Also let me know if you guys wanna battle.

Have a great day!

:arcanine-hisui: :ursaluna: :alomomola: :blastoise: :breloom: :ninetales-alola:
The closest thing to a real set here is arcanine, none of the other members are real sets, i suggest looking into some sample sets, plus these evs are pretty messed up on blastoise lmao. (not a rate, just a general comment on this) (i have experience in other tiers, np alolatales is not real.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)