Tournament PUWC II - Semifinals

zS

this is all a moo point
is a Top Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
Season over guys... Feels kinda sad to lose when we're this close but owell, I'm sure no one excepted us to even get to play-offs and here we are! I'm really proud of everyone on my team, they all did really well and we had a lot of fun in the chat discussing teams and even other stuff. I can't thank y'all enough for making this tour such a fun ride for me and I hope everyone felt the same way as I did. I wanted to do individual shoutouts, cuz I feel like everyone deserves it and I feel like doing them so I'll go for it. ggs to Europe, gl in finals my friend Drud and grats on leading your team this far, you're a beast bud.
gorex man, you're one of my dearest friends on this site and I can't thank you enough for jumping in with me as a co-manager for this tour. You're a beast and you proved it once again, even tho I know you're disappointed that u couldn't use piPLOP en PU at any point cuz i had to sub you out to let others play. You're a bright light to my life honestly, you always make me laugh and we're having so much fun together and I hope we well get more and more chances to team-up together. Love u friend

chlo the queen of the team, the master of building, the star player every team needs. You're way too good at this game, and no one has ever doubted it. I know being on this team wasn't your first choice going into the tour, but thank god you accepted to come with us and I hope you enjoyed it a lot. You're someone I love chatting with and I hope we will get more and more occasions to do so! Thanks for the carry you goat

PTF I don't know if I can think of a nicest person than you on this site, like, truly. You're a light breeze of fresh air that I think everyone would enjoy having as a friend, and I'm really grateful that I have you and also thankful for your immense investment in the team chat. There's absolutely no fucking way that we would've made it this far without you. You also popped off really hard in your games and won a ton for us, so idk if I can thank you enough for how much you did but i'll try I promise.

Aberforth I knew a little about you as a player because I watched your games in multiple ubers tournament but I couldn't think that behind this beast that slays through ubers was such a nice and hella skilled guy of all things. I'm so glad that I met you in this tournament, you were really the best discovery this tournament offered to me. You played so damn well and you were so invested too even though you didn't know shit about pu prior to this tournament, so for all this thanks man. You were definitely my best encounter of this tour, hope to see you pop off hard in official tournaments would be great and i'd love to see it!!

ninjadog you're just insane, an goated player, a great person like what's even missing. Thanks for jumping in this tournament and for accepting to play with us, it really means a lot. You were key to our success in regular season and even clutched a crucial win in play-offs that really revived everyone's hope. You did NO MISTAKES in the entire tournament and I hope you enjoyed this tour at least as much as I did. Hope to see you next year goat!

adem holy moly where should I start. Rain poored really hard on all your opps it seems huh. You're a really nice person that I had a lot of fun with. I didn't know you prior to the tournament and i'm really glad i met you too. Thanks for picking up BW like a champ and grabbing some wins for us, you did really well buddy, we couldn't have done anything without you!

StitChuu also a great person that I loved chatting with. I'm sorry you didn't have a good tour but I at least hope you had fun! You're a good player, and you could've easily went positive if not for some luck involved in your games. Thanks for being such a nice chat presence and for taking care of dpp for the first 3 weeks, I really appreciated talking with you and I hope that we will get more chances of teaming with each other!

iNasty my goat, I knew you were a great player that was flying under the radar for a while now within the french community and you definitely lived up to my expectations. You did great man, also don't ever hesitate to ask me questions at any point in time, I will always be there to help you with anything!

BulbaBrain Hats udongirl Hi, I'm doing all of you at once cuz I just wanna say that I'm sorry. Sorry to not have given you more play-time cuz y'all deserved it. Not all of you were active, but you were still key and willing to play at anytime if we needed a sub, and it was really appreciated. I'm thankful that you accepted to hop in and hope that you had fun!

ojr man, idk how I could do this without giving an IMMENSE shoutout for all the help you provided. Just like gorex, you're also a dear friend of mine and I couldn't be more sad when I learnt you couldn't play for us. Still you helped a ton, created a shitload of funny teams and we had a lot of fun as always. Thanks for carrying in the shadow, you're truly the goat.

gum keppy DnB trace thanks for hopping as helper guys, y'all are the best!!
This is the end of the tour, thanks to the hosts tlenit and Specs for your work, and for making this tour such a great experience for everyone!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)