Porygon2 @ Salac Berry
Trait: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Spd / 252 SAtk
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Endure
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunderbolt

Special sweeper. May seem a little odd with salac and endure, but it's speed isn't good without it.

Muk (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 213 HP / 176 Atk / 13 Def / 37 Spd / 58 SAtk / 13 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Focus Punch
- Ice Punch
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute

Subpunch.

Aipom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Run Away
EVs: 52 HP / 96 Atk / 48 Def / 216 Spd / 48 SAtk / 48 SDef
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic

I needed a NU guy, and he's moderately fast. Twave and toxic make for a phazer, and the rest is filler. He's also annoying.

Psych up/swagger. Maybe, right?

Vigoroth (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Body Slam
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Shadow Ball

Phys sweep.

It's for a tourney with one poke from each tier plus a NFE. I'm new at building teams, so tell me if I got the general idea down.

I would give Vigoroth Choice Band, and give Heracross Swords Dance over Earthquake.

If you hae the option of using an Uber then why not take advantage of that and use Mewtwo or something that absolutely rapes anything that isn't uber. Like Kyogre or something.

I would make Porygon2 more defensive, something like Tbolt/ Ice Beam/ Twave/ Recover @ Lefties with something like Bold 252 HP/ 112 Sp Atk/ 140 Def or something like that. If your'e opponent is using an Uber, then you might need all the defense you can get.

I would give D-L Spikes, and maybe Seismic toss so you can focus your EVs more into the defenses.

This a pretty cool idea though, I might just use this idea for a tourney with my friends, although I think maybe two standards would be a better idea than allowing an Uber

Ok. Thanks for the tips. And Kyogre and Groudon are banned.

Edit: Any better?

Heracross (M) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Guts
EVs: 75 HP / 183 Atk / 252 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Endure
- Megahorn
- Reversal

Mewtwo @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 85 HP / 85 Atk / 85 Def / 85 Spd / 85 SAtk / 85 SDef
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Calm Mind
- Flamethrower
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic

Porygon2 @ Leftovers
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Thunder Wave
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunderbolt

Muk (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sticky Hold
EVs: 213 HP / 176 Atk / 13 Def / 37 Spd / 58 SAtk / 13 SDef
- Focus Punch
- Ice Punch
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute

Aipom (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Run Away
EVs: 52 HP / 96 Atk / 48 Def / 216 Spd / 48 SAtk / 48 SDef
Hardy Nature (Neutral)
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Seismic Toss
- Thunder Wave
- Toxic

Vigoroth (M) @ Choice Band
Trait: Vital Spirit
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
- Body Slam
- Brick Break
- Earthquake
- Shadow Ball

Whats the point of attack EVs on Mewtwo when your not using any physical attacks...

Go with Calm Mind/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Recover @ Leftovers, Modest/Timid nature, 252 SAtk and 252 Spd.

EDIT: Same with Aipom...Put those Sp.atk evs somewhere else.

Why do Heracross and Muk have EPs ending in odd numbers? Move the one Attack EP over to HP on Cross, it'll give you another point. And move those four extra odd points on Muk to whichever one you want to give another point. Every four EPs equals an extra point in that stat, make the most out of what you can use.

Also, neutral natures always suck, find something better, either boost its speed or attack. The latter is somewhat pointless, considering all you have is HP Ground. I've never used Aipom, so I really can't comment, but that thing has a massive Ghost weakness (especially to Gengar) and to steels like Skarm. HP Ground, weak and unSTABed, probably isn't going to do much either. It's crappy offer advice suggesting you use something better, but I see really no reason to use him, he sucks.

And your team has no real physical defenders, with three fighting weaknesses. And Muk has an Earthquake weakness and Heracross dies to Flying, meaning you have a large weakness to physical sweepers and strong stuff with Choice Band. Even Mewtwo, with no recovery moves, will be worn down rather quickly. I'd drop either TBolt or FThrower for Recover.

Dude, Porygon2 has AGILITY.

No need to go endure->salac.

And anyways, Porygon2 is best with BoltBeam/Twave/Recover. Use 300 Spatk(+spatk nature), max HP, and rest in defenses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)