LAST UPDATED: 04/18/2022
Current ProjectsIt's been a while, hasn't it? I did another huge format update because the other one was super tedious to update frequently (please please please please let this be the last one). Currently caught up on all RNGs, for the first time in a while.
Currently Looking For:- RNG an absurd number of eggs in Gen 7. All flawless shiny and non-shiny, multiple natures + ball combos, all form/gender differences, let's do this.
- Get shiny and Oval charms on my Sword game to start doing eggs there
- RNG all legendaries in USUM. I want to get as many different IV/nature spreads and ball combos as possible, both shiny and nonshiny, since I fear they will no longer be RNG-able in future games.
- Lots and lots and lots of breedjects with cool ball combos! IVs don't really matter, egg moves preferred but not required.
Hello there; welcome to my trade thread.
This is where I show off the humble yet ever-growing collection 'mons I've obtained in my short time here, as well as where I will catalog the entirety of my collection for trading purposes. Right now it is not quite as impressive as some of the 10+ year veterans of Smogon, however I am slowly working and improving it until someday it is. I also have a spreadsheet, which should contain all the same information as this thread (and a few extra details), but presented in a more compact way. The spreadsheet can be found here. In the event that the information on this page is inconsistent with what is on the spreadsheet, please let me know and I will do my best to fix it. In general, the spreadsheet should contain the most accurate details for most things. Before going any further, please take a moment to read through the rules on this thread.
- All Smogon WiFi forum rules apply here.
- This is my thread. Excepting the above rule, whatever I say goes. I reserve the right to decline to trade with users for any reason.
- Don't be rude to me or anyone else. Act with respect and you'll be respected in turn; it's that simple.
- You may showcase Pokemon received from me on your own thread or spreadsheet, but I kindly ask that you do not retrade them.
- In general, I would prefer to only be offered self-obtained Pokemon. While exceptions do apply, I am usually not interested in receiving something that you got from someone else unless you have both proof and the original owner's consent.
- Similarly, I will very rarely, if ever, be offering Pokemon that were not obtained personally by me.
- Please read the below rules which specify my policies for what is considered a legitimate Pokemon.
The following procedures are ones that, while some may consider less than legit, are nonetheless ones that I and most other forumgoers consider to be acceptable for trading. Pokemon obtained using any and all of the below tools and techniques will be offered on this thread, and similarly, I am alright with receiving Pokemon that were obtained using any and all of the below tools and techniques. If you have any questions regarding the below, please feel free reach out to me and I will do my best to clarify.
- Botting or other automation (sysbot, Arduino, and so on).
- RNG manipulation (Den RNG, Egg RNG, and so on).
- Joining raids hosted by users you know and trust.
- Custom Firmware (Atmosphere, Luma, and so on).
- GPS Spoofing & Modded Client (for Pokemon GO).
- Cloning (I use AnuBirb to clone in gen 8, and PKHeX for all other gens).
- Memory reading (such as through lua scripts or sysbot).
- Emulators (Citra, DeSmuME, and so on).
- Injecting/duplicating items (via save editor).
- Glitches that result in legal Pokemon (some exceptions apply).
- Photo/video proof for rare event Pokemon.
- Genning or editing Pokemon in any way.
- Breeding Pokemon from parents that were genned or edited in any way.
- Injecting seeds, editing memory values, or otherwise interfering with the RNG in any way.
- Joining raids hosted by users you do not know and trust.
- Glitches that result in illegal Pokemon (some exceptions apply).
- ROM hacks of any kind.
- Pokemon of uncertain origin (Wonder Trade, GTS, don't even think about it).
- Questionable or nonexistent proof for rare event Pokemon.
This is a list of all of the trainer name/ID combos used by me throughout various Pokemon games. Any Pokemon with these OTs were personally obtained by yours truly.
The creation of this thread would not have been possible without to support of numerous people who have helped me, both directly and indirectly on my Pokemon journey, so let me take a moment to express my appreciation to each and every person listed here, and probably many more not listed here.
- Thank you to the creators and moderators of Smogon, and particularly the moderators of the Smogon Wifi Discord, for providing me with a platform on which to trade and socialize on.
- Thank you to Anubis for generously providing me and many others with cloning, seedchecking, and item services, as well as for helping the community to more effectively hunt rare Pokemon through your research.
- Huge thank you to the creators of the various tools I have used in various generations for automation and/or RNG abuse, including but not limited to: DeSmuME, PKHeX, RNGReporter, RaidFinder, Pokemon Automation scripts, Pokefinder, runasdate, and CitraRNG. If not for them, my collection would be a mere shadow of what it currently is.
- Thank you to all the kind people who made me feel welcome on the Smogon Wifi Discord, including Lego, Xen, Skadiv, Tatertot, Wild Eep, shiny finder, Shachaawaq, Sephirona, Max. Optimizer, Light Sanctity, and many more. I'm sorry if I forgot to list anyone here; the lovely people of Smogon Wifi are truly too numerous for me to count! Special thanks to MO and Tate for having excellent examples of trade threads, which inspired to me to make my own.
- Thank you to Max. Optimizer, Terra, and Anubis for providing me with flawless breeding Dittos for Gen 7 and Gen 8 respectively.
- Big thank you to tokeshimon (who doesn't have a forum account right now) for helping me out by training a whole bunch of my mons for me.
- Thank you again to Tatertot for providing me with a great spreadsheet template. It certainly looks miles better than the original sheet I had made on my own.
- Thank you to leParagon and all of the other immensely talented spriters who contributed to making the custom sprites for Gen 6, 7, and 8 mons.
- And most of all, thank you, the person on the other side of this screen, for taking the time to visit my thread. I do hope I will be able to make a trade with you and send one of my mons to a place where it will be appreciated.
153.8 KB Views: 38