Tournament Randpoke Counterteam Tour | Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Approved by Leo and OU Mod Team | Hosted by curiosity | OP Adapted from the Doubles OU Seasonal
Hello everyone and welcome back to the fourth round of the OU Randpoke Counterteam tournament. For anyone who's forgotten the premise, each week, you will be assigned 3 random pokemon. From there, your goal is to build a team with these 3 randomly selected pokemon while trying to outbuild your opponent! This week, i've decided to not to re-roll your entire whenever an incompatible set of pokemon (ie 2 megas) has been rolled, but rather use a random name selection device to assign you an ou viable pokemon from the viability rankings that is not ou by usage (eg. Gliscor, Gastrodon, Reuniclus). However, these pokemon will be limited to the B rank of the viability rankings.

Specific Rules!
  • This tournament will be conducted in the bo1 (best of 1) format and will follow the single elimination format.
  • If your randomly selected pokemon happens to have a mega evolution, you can either use the pokemon in its base form or you can chose to keep it in its base form. ie. if your chosen pokemon is latios, then you may use mega latios. However, if you are given a mega form, you may not use the base form. Greninja is also able to be used in either form.
  • You must post replays. this ensures that you actually used your allocated pokemon, and also prevents your opponents from falsely accusing you of not using your allocated 'mons.
  • Failure to follow any of the listed rules (whether it is the specific or general) you will be instantly disqualified.
General Rules

This tournament follows the general tournament rules, which can be found here.

Pairings:

Leo vs Trace

Completed Matches:
Administation:

n/a

for transparency's sake, here's this week's bracket:
https://challonge.com/tournaments/bracket_generator?ref=IdcDZghxNb

Deadline is Saturday, June 16 at 11:59 PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10)
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Edit: Calling Act, posted on Opps wall on Monday morning with no response , tour deadline is in roughly 12 hours and I'll be asleep in a few hours.

Opp gave me the win

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)