Gen 7 Rate My Gen 7 Hyper Offense Team

PokePaste Link
Greninja:
Protean Greninja with Hydro Pump, Dark Pulse, Grass Knot, and Blizzard, also has the Z-Crystal (Waterium-Z).
Marshadow:
Spectral Thief to steal boosts and STAB, Close Combat for STAB, Shadow Sneak for priority (also boosted by Technician to become base 60 power), and Ice Punch for coverage. Has Focus Sash to beat Geomancy Xerneas.
Arceus:
Extreme Speed for STAB (also +2 priority), Shadow Force for Ghosts, Recover for recovery (BIG BRAIN), and Swords Dance to boost up.
Mega-Charizard-X:
Flare Blitz, Outrage, and Earthquake plus Roost is the moveset.
Xerneas:
Moonblast (for STAB), Thunderbolt/ Focus Blast for coverage, and of course, Geomancy (one turn with Power Herb).
Primal Groudon:
Has Jolly nature to outspeed opposing Primal Groudon and Kyogre, as well as Modest Xerneas. Has Precipice Blades, Stone Edge, and Fire Punch for attacking moves, and Swords Dance.

Last edited:
Ok I went to eat dinner but anyways here idk here is some kind of analysis. I only joined a couple months ago so this might not help as much as the pros but lol.

So about Marshadow. If Marshadow's task is to steal boosts, sash it. It can handle Geomancy Xreneas.

Next is Groundon. I'm not sure why you put Earthquake and Rock Slide, but I think it's because of accuracy. Stone Edge and Precipepe Blades are good moves. That power increase can decide the diffrence of the match.

I'm not sure why you would put skill swap on deoxys. If you want to run spikes lead Deoxys, put Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Taunt. You can put toxic if you want. Skill swap isn't really necessary.

So for Arceus, I'm assuming you're running SD Offense I guess idk. Arceus is very capable of sweeping with Life Orb, so I suggest putting that on. Shadow Claw is a weaker ghost type move. I usually put Shadow Force because it's strong and able to ohko Mega Gengar(if they use it). Recover is optional if you want more longetivity.

Next for Xreneas. I guess its just geomancy. Why are you running not as accurate moves? Thunderbolt, Moonblast, and Psyshock is what I run but idk about you. I'm just saying. I mean you are running Rock Slide and Earthquake instead of the more powerful versions of those moves.

Salamence is fine I guess.

I'm new to smogon, so this rating might not be as accurate or good but I'm just saying things I notice. Stay safe and healthy :)

Ok I went to eat dinner but anyways here idk here is some kind of analysis. I only joined a couple months ago so this might not help as much as the pros but lol.

So about Marshadow. If Marshadow's task is to steal boosts, sash it. It can handle Geomancy Xreneas.

Next is Groundon. I'm not sure why you put Earthquake and Rock Slide, but I think it's because of accuracy. Stone Edge and Precipepe Blades are good moves. That power increase can decide the diffrence of the match.

I'm not sure why you would put skill swap on deoxys. If you want to run spikes lead Deoxys, put Spikes, Stealth Rock, and Taunt. You can put toxic if you want. Skill swap isn't really necessary.

So for Arceus, I'm assuming you're running SD Offense I guess idk. Arceus is very capable of sweeping with Life Orb, so I suggest putting that on. Shadow Claw is a weaker ghost type move. I usually put Shadow Force because it's strong and able to ohko Mega Gengar(if they use it). Recover is optional if you want more longetivity.

Next for Xreneas. I guess its just geomancy. Why are you running not as accurate moves? Thunderbolt, Moonblast, and Psyshock is what I run but idk about you. I'm just saying. I mean you are running Rock Slide and Earthquake instead of the more powerful versions of those moves.

Salamence is fine I guess.

I'm new to smogon, so this rating might not be as accurate or good but I'm just saying things I notice. Stay safe and healthy :)
Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)