Non-Pokébank OU Rate my OU prebank team

Hello all I'm making a team for a local singles pre bank tournament coming up, and was doing some team testing and something didnt fell right. So here I am hoping maybe you guys could point something out for me that I can't see so here we go

Mamoswine
Snowcloak
Jolly @ Focus stash
EV 6 Hp/252 Attack/252 speed
-stealth rocks
-ice shard
-icicle Crash
-earthquake

His main role is lead set up rocks and try and get a KO before he falls unless i see an electric type. As you will see later on I have a huge electric weakness and I'm well aware of this so I because of his ground typing I don't need to worry as much about the rest of my pokemon and can switch in to take thunderbolt before the run for the hills. Icicle crash and earthquake are for STAB while shards helps for those pesky mins that out speed

Toxapex
Regenerator
Bold @ Black sludge
EVs: 252 HP / 196 Def / 60 SpD
-toxic
-Bainful bunker
-Scald
-Recover
Toxapex just screamed wall everything to me so that's what I do. Toxic to get the poison going Scald and cross my fingers for the burn if they can't be poisoned bainful bunker and recover to play stall wars all day till the toxic or burn does it's job

Marowak Alola
Lightning rod
Adamant @ Thick club
EVs 252 HP/252 Atk/ 6 Dec
-Sword dance
-earthquake
-shadow bone
-Flare Blitz
When Mamoswine is KOd and I need something to take and Tbolt Marowak is my pokemon to do such a job. Switch him in set up a few sword dances and sweep with STABs shadow bone is if I don't want hurt myself flare blitzing everything and earthquake for those who choose not to switch out those lighting types that think they could KO and it hits toxapex nicely

Starmie
Natural cure
Timid @ Life orb
EVs 6 HP/252 Sp Atk/252 speed
-Ice beam
-hydro pimp
-recover
-rapid spin
I needed 2 things with starmie a special sweeper and spinner. Life orb help hit things hard with a STAB hydro pump while Ice beam OHKOs Garchomp as long as he doesn't wear a scarf for a fashion statement. Recover is to heal off life orb damage when the coast is clear

Mimikyu
Disguise
Jolly @ Red Card
EVs 6 HP/ 252 Atk / 252 speed
-sword dance
-Play Rough
-Shadow sneak
-Shadow claw
Another sword dancer man that's crazy. That's not all this things does though as it also will help me phase out those pokemon I let get boosted to much. How you ask? Send this out one something already set up or is going to try, sword dance in the mean time and let the disguise take the hit and the Red card bring that thing back for another day the rest is sweep with shadow claw or play rough and use shadow sneak if something out speeds

Celesteela
Beast boost
Sassy @ Leftovers
EVs 252 HP/160 def/96spdef
-heavy slam
-flamethrower
-leech seed
-protect
I saw this build on here and decided to check it out and saw hey I don't get OHKOd by tapu koko so I was set heavy slam will take out those tiny fairy types that think they rule the meta flamethrower is to laugh at scizor and other steels

Well that's my team any feed back would be nice and thank you for your time reading this tell me if you see a flaw and how to fix

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)