Rate my OU team

This is my team that I haven't test yet. Is it even worth testing? The main star in this team is Shaymin, cause that's my fave pokémon :) I realize some people will be pissed of for me using shaymin. But he's caught with that E4 glitch so if they have something against that, why not complain on everyone who clone pokémon or items?

Overall, my main concern about this team is speed. Most of them are very slow =/

Machamp @ leftovers
Adamant
252Hp, 252Atk, 4,SpDef
Ability: No guard
- Dynamicpunch
- Bulk up
- Ice punch
- Thunderpunch

My machamp have bad speed IV's so I decided to pump his HP instead. He's obiosly my starter and it usually works nice. Can hit dragons and gyarados hard and dynamicpunch is just awsome.

Shaymin @ leftovers (fuck item clause)
Timid nature
252hp/252Speed, 4spAtk
Ability: Natural cure
- Leach seed
- Substitute
- Seed flare
- Hidden power ice

My favorite-pokémon :) Hidden power ice hits grass pokémon that resist leach seed. Steel pokémon is a problem however, but if he already have a sub up when they switch in, he can be annoying. He can also absorb status thanks to natural cure.

Heatran @ Choice spec
Modest nature (should I have timid instead?)
252spAtk, 252Speed,4hp
Ability: Flash fire
- Dragon pulse
- Overheat
- Earthpower
- Explosion

Covers all shaymins weaknesses and shaymin covers heatrans weaknesses exept for fighting. Is main focus is to switch in on pokémon that can't hurt them and then hit the switch in hard. Even things like salamence takes massive damage from overheat!

Gengar @ Choice scarf
Modest nature
252spAtk, 252speed, 4hp
Ability: levitate
- Shadow ball
- Thunderbolt
- Energy ball
- Hidden power ice

My only fast pokémon in this team =/ Cover heatrans fighting-and ground weakness and heatran covers his weakneses too. I'm thinking of having hypnotis somewere but I find all his attack very useful..

Vaporeon@leftovers
Bold nature
252hp/252Def/6spAtk
Ability: water absorb
- Surf
- Toxic
- Wish
- Protect

I decided to go with toxic over ice beam since I don't have many spAtk Ev's and all my other pokémon has ice or dragon attacks. Many of my pokémon are rather bulky, so they can always need some with support. Protect can scout choice-users and also help toxic and wish.

Donphan @ leftovers
Impish nature
252hp/252Def/6atk
Ability: Sturdy
-Rapid spin
- Stealth rock
- Ice shard
- EQ

My team is not weak to stealth rock, but having a spinner can be nice anyway. He can also set up his own rocks and hurt those dragon that got to many dragon dance in with ice shard.

i like the team on the whole, but no special wall? vaporeon for blissey maybe? i will consider changing hetran to sleep talker. two choice items on a balanced team can bite you in the ass. you need a status absorber anyways, and with wish support it can be a LONG day for the opponent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)