Gen 1 Rate my RBY team XD

First of all, I am spanish, so my English may not be very good. I just want opinions and other possible options for my Rb team.

Gengar
- Confuse Ray
- Hypnosis
- Mega Drain
- Thunderbolt
The lead. I used to go with Explosion over CR in other teams, but i recently go with this. I put whatever to sleep if i can, the confuse ray as they will more than likely switch. TBolt is the main attack, while MD is very fun to use against Rhydon / Golem, when they think they come into Explosion. I also try to use it as the sleep absorber, as i have another sleeper to go with, for example. Gengar vs Gengar in the battle start. If the other sleeps me, I go with Eggy to put something to sleep.

Exeggutor
- Explosion
- Psychic
- Sleep Powder
- Stun Spore
If gengar cant sleep, i sleep with this, and then Stun Spore. Explosion for Chansey and such.

Starmie
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
I use ice beam because my idea was to try to freeze predicted Chansey switches. A freeze Chansey alows Starmie to paralyze anithing else. Sometimes i paralize it, to then outspeed with Rhydon, but if i want to TWave other things I then want to Explode on Chansey with Exeggutor.

Chansey
- Ice Beam
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave
- Thunderbolt
Not much to explain lol. I try to come into other non paralyzed chanseys TWave, and if she stays in, try to a freeze. I want to spread a lot of paralysis with it, to allow Lax and Rhydon to sweep better.

Rhydon
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Substitute
Comes into normal attacks like Hyper Beams. I usually attack more with it, in the mid-late game, when a lot of stuff is paralyzed

Snorlax
- Body Slam
- Earthquake
- Hyper Beam
- Rest
My late game sweeper, when everything is paralyzed. In my team paralisis is even more important than in others, as you can see, so i want to paralyze a lot (the reason I explain IB Starmie for Chansey)

Thanks^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)