RBY RBY OU Global Championship 2021: Round 2 (Stage 2 @ #61)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I should call act on my opponent or not. You can see our messages on my profile. My opponent missed our time on Wednesday and when I asked him when he could play again he just gave 1 time on Saturday that I never indicated I could play at.

I'm on vacation this weekend and unfortunately I wasn't able to get on to play him.

I don't know if I should call act on my opponent or not. You can see our messages on my profile. My opponent missed our time on Wednesday and when I asked him when he could play again he just gave 1 time on Saturday that I never indicated I could play at.

I'm on vacation this weekend and unfortunately I wasn't able to get on to play him.
Lmaooooo. Ok, I missed the schedule once, but behind when I asked you when to play again, you never answered me. Then I was more active than you. And then you tell me that we can take an extend but you ask for an aw behind my back, it's not very fairplay

Lmaooooo. Ok, I missed the schedule once, but behind when I asked you when to play again, you never answered me. Then I was more active than you. And then you tell me that we can take an extend but you ask for an aw behind my back, it's not very fairplay
Well you only gave 1 time, didnt even give me a range of times to choose from. But if we can get an extension I'm ok with that. I can play pretty much all day on Tuesday.

Well you only gave 1 time, didnt even give me a range of times to choose from. But if we can get an extension I'm ok with that. I can play pretty much all day on Tuesday.
I didn't give you time? Today you told me that you were available between 12-2pm -4 but when I sent you a message during these hours you didn't answer me.

I didn't give you time? Today you told me that you were available between 12-2pm -4 but when I sent you a message during these hours you didn't answer me.
I said I might be available, anyone can go look at our messages. I'm on vacation this weekend and I had other things come up. After you missed our time on Wednesday you only gave me 1 time (Saturday at 12), which didn't work for me. I am available Monday evening and all day Tuesday though like I said.

I said I might be available, anyone can go look at our messages. I'm on vacation this weekend and I had other things come up. After you missed our time on Wednesday you only gave me 1 time (Saturday at 12), which didn't work for me. I am available Monday evening and all day Tuesday though like I said.
I will see for tomorrow evening, but tuesday is good for me

vani

This is the way.
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Activity Decisions:
frisoeva  vs  iNoLife - no response from frisoeva

Coinflips:
Huston  vs  bulufan14 - no visible contact

rbygc_r2_s2_coinflips.jpg

Extensions:
Alpha Male Psyduck  vs  Nael222

Extension deadline is Wednesday June 9th 11:59 PM -4

If I made any mistakes or you think a decision was unjust please let me know asap. If you want a decision to be overturned please provide proof, especially when you scheduled trough PMs/Discord.

Posting Round 3 soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)