Tournaments RBY UU Open I (Won by Ice Yazu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melbelle

nerve endings
is a Pre-Contributor
im dropping out if only vic is legalized, if vic, lapras, and slowbro or none are legalized ill stay in

edit: idk whats going on with slowbro, if slowbro moves to OU it doesnt have to be legal.
i have decided i will suck it up and play regardless, still in

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Round 1 Matchups are here!

stunner047 vs. ClairDeLuna
5Dots vs. HRCassetteTape
AM vs. emma
tylerfitz8 vs. robjr
Fluore vs. BigFatMantis
jeffdaboss vs. txitxas
giove97 vs. holly
BT89 vs. NoahDeKnight
dunoks vs. Justamente
julian113 vs. LeCehlou
Paulluxx vs. Estarossa
May vs. YBW
InfernoDragon vs. VTMagno
ArcticBreeze vs. Haail
kjdaas vs. phoopes
Blue Cloyster vs. Melanie uwu
Torchic vs. Brexus
Unowndragon vs. King Billu
Ice Yazu vs. juoean
DiannieRatson vs. Descending
Crokodil13 vs. GH0
pokemonisfun vs. Totomon
pokem1399 vs. Zekarum
Scholar vs. Bye1
Oathkeeper vs. justdrew
Ctown6 vs. Bye3
SaDiSTiCNarwhal vs. Bye4
Gastlies vs. pac
Mr.Bossaru vs. Bye6
iKiQ vs. Bye7
nicole7735 vs. Bye8
martinvtran vs. Bye9

Initial pairings were generated at https://challonge.com/RBYUUOpenRound1Mathcups (lol just noticed the math cups typo now)

(A general reminder to NOT follow this bracket, it was simply used to generate the round 1 pairings. Each round must be generated at random so after the completion of round 1 an entirely new group of pairings will be generated)

We still have room for 9 subs if anyone else wants to join

EDIT: @ all players: SmogTours apparently hasn't updated yet with the recent Agility + Partial Trapping ban or the Victreebel drop from OU. So if you could please play your games on the main server (where stuff is updated properly) that would be greatly appreciated. Remember to turn on timer and save your replays!

Deadline for Round 1 is Sunday, July 3rd at 11:59 PM GMT -4
Good luck and have fun![/user]

Last edited:

phoopes

I did it again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
thanks, and thanks for bringing an issue to my attention

@ all players: SmogTours apparently hasn't updated yet with the recent Agility + Partial Trapping ban or the Victreebel drop from OU. So if you could please play your games on the main server (where stuff is updated properly) that would be greatly appreciated. Remember to turn on timer and save your replays!

Reactions: AM

pokemonisfun

Banned deucer.
thanks, and thanks for bringing an issue to my attention

@ all players: SmogTours apparently hasn't updated yet with the recent Agility + Partial Trapping ban or the Victreebel drop from OU. So if you could please play your games on the main server (where stuff is updated properly) that would be greatly appreciated. Remember to turn on timer and save your replays!
This tier is obscure enough and the players here like martinvtran are bad enough that I'd suggest really tagging them all again. But that's just my opinion. Ty for hosting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)