We randomly picked:
SOMALIA
[02:09:58] Lumii: !pick Daruma, OhHiMark
We randomly picked:
OhHiMark
[02:09:59] Lumii: !pick swaggod, concepteverything
We randomly picked:
concepteverything

Justinian, SOMALIA, OhHiMark, and Concept Everything get the coinflip wins.

The next round should be out shortly.

Lumii
Ravenna and I did play at the scheduled time, and they won in 2. I don't know why they didn't post. I have the replays locally, but don't have sharable links; opponent should have the replay links. I can take their spot in the loser's bracket if you approve - TD call.

EDIT: I attached a txt file with logs of G2 if anyone cares. G1 replay posted below [ G1 was the better game anyway ;) ]. Good set though.
Sorry for the replay fumbling - 1st tour for me

Attachments

Last edited:
Lumii
Ravenna and I did play at the scheduled time, and they won in 2. I don't know why they didn't post. I have the replays locally, but don't have sharable links; opponent should have the replay links. I can take their spot in the loser's bracket if you approve - TD call.
Sure. I will make this change. Ravenna if you have the replays please post them.

I also made another mistake. London Beats did contact me about the situation with his game and I totally forgot about including that in the act call. The game between Nakano Nino and London Beats will be extended. The new deadline will be Wednesday, January 25th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)