YOOOO MARCO VS LUSCH IS LIKE ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Hachimaki vs FriendOfMrGolem120
Laroxyl vs Serpi
stunner047 vs Gefährlicher Random
Heroic Troller
vs RaiZen1704
Amaranth vs LNumbers
marcoasd vs Lusch

I think I'll only get like 2 correct tho. Obv marco-lusch can go either way and so can amaranth lnumbers atleast imo. I think troller prob wins 99% of the time here. The closest after that is prob stunner felix but I think felix is solidly better. Fomg will defo win vs hachimaki and I have not followed laroxyl at all but serpi is defo good.

Amaranth

is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
TEAM GERMANY has won the inaugural edition of RBY World Cup. Congratulations to
Eulelp
FriendOfMrGolem120
Fogbound Lake
Gefährlicher Random
LNumbers
Lusch
Medeia
ProfessorNHarmonia
RaiZen1704
Serpi

Bonus congratulations to Serpi who finished with the best record (7-0).

You also won a custom avatar on PS! to commemorate this victory. No rush at all, but feel free to reach out to me when you have a sprite ready and I'll make the request to PS Admins for upload.

---

A special shoutout to marcoasd who took a lot of time and effort to elevate our team as a whole. Thank you, maestro.

See you next year :heart:

Now that this event is over, I would like to write a very long post thanking my teammates.

First of all, I would like to thank Torchic to actually give me the chance to be a part of this tournament. I had little tour exp with my only experience being starting in a discord pl. But, he gave me the chance to be in the squad and even play a game when Webber couldn't play. Also, he played like a GOAT.

Thank you to JVGUG(I don't have a Chinese keyboard to spell his Smogon name lol) for being the most active member of the discord and helping me with prep Aton and also pulling up in the last moment and getting us the set win that got us into tiebreaks vs latam.

Thank you to DiannieRatson for letting me sub in and being present when I needed to prep and helping with prep

Thank you to Unowndragon and RampageWebber for Playing really well and elevating our team to the next level.

Thank you to Fluore and Egor for somehow always being online. Also Egor played the entire tour like a boss

I didn't interact with ciwuyue and gorex much, but the interactions I did have we're extremely enjoyable.

Thank you to Plague von Karma for helping out alot and thank you to Ctown6 for helping us in playoffs after your team got eliminated

During this whole tour, I learned alot and my RBY game really went up a level or two. Next year, we will return with the same logo and win the entire damn thing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)