ORAS OU RMT «Blazehilt: The Lost Ascendance»

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Slater aka Kagami

Banned deucer.
Echoes in the dark woods... shadows shifting around. The moon is fully out. All the Pidgey's and Spearow in the forest, and the bird Pokemon from all generations are scared and retreat from a sound. Whats the sound? It's the sound of the elite team of Pokemon formed to pervent the legendary Dark ascendence that happens only once every 100000 years.

Hey all! James Slater here but I'm better known as Kagami. I'm a medium popularity Youtuber, and I especially have a big fan following in Indonesia (Big shoutout to all the pokefans from Indonesia!!!!). This is a team that I've been working on for a while, and I've had some good success with it (Peaked #54 on the OU ladder). The concept is based on one of the most awesome recent RP's we had in the RP room, which I definitely recommend y'all check out. In the RP, there's a trainer called Hiroshi who is the chosen weilder of the sword Blazehilt, which is the only weapon capable of slaying the Lord Gharmur who wants to bring about the Dark Ascendance and enslave all the Pokemon/Anthro/Gijinka in the Universe for his personal use. But Hiroshi can't stop Gharmur alone, and he needs to assemble a team of 6 Pokemon to help on his quest.​

Anyway, that's enough introduction; lets move on with the actual RMT.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: The usual
Timid Nature
- Defog
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost​

Awesome Poke, what can I say. Sleek, powerful, fast and a heavy hitter. This guy is a must on all my teams, and beasts all slower dragons.

Landorus-Therien (Sp.? Check before posting) @ Salac Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: Pretty much the standard EVs for this set
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Substitute
- Swords Dance

Sub-SD Salac Landorus from the Smogon web site. Yup, he does what he says on the tin.

Kyurem @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: The same EVs that everyone uses for this Poke
Hasty Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Outrage

Wait... Kyurem? Yeah, I know what your thinking, Kyurem is not good enough for the OU metagame and there's better alternatives I could use, yadda yadda yadda. Well, I'm here to tell you your wrong. Kyurem is actually a damn good Pokemon and with the right support he can be an absolute monster in any Offensive based team. Plus, I don't think such a majestic Pokemon as Kyurem should be used in a runt tier like UU.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream/
EVs: Same as on the Smogon site
Jolly Nature
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Stealth Rock

The big daddy off the team, his job is to put down the stealth rocks and set Sandstorm to on.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Cute Charm
EVs: You already know
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Return

Lopunny <3 My favorite mega and Pokemon, she's fast, hits hard, looks cute, got a badass mega, and hell, shes sexy too.

Espeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252
Timid Nature
- Baton Pass
- Calm Mind
- Psyshock
- Dazzling Gleam

What do you want me to say, it's freaking Espeon, bitch.

Well, that's the team. Just a friendly message before you start rating: I don't tolerate trolls/haters. If you don't like my team give constructive criticism only, and if you don't wanna do that, GTFO? If you try and flame me I will make sure your dealt with in the appropriate manner. Cause honestly I'm tired of all the trolls and a**holes of the internet putting there shit opinions where they don't belong.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi there, unfortunately your descriptions are rather lacking and not up to the standard required by the RMT rules. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at other RMTs and the RMT archive to see the kind of detail and format we require before posting a thread here. PM me with updated descriptions once you review the rules and I'll reopen this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)