All Gens RoA Team Trials: Finals [Won by DURISSO TEAM]

Part of the RoA tour calendar. Approved by Lutra
RoA Team Trials

vs-1-png

Introduction

Welcome to Ruins of Alph Team Trial tournament! Inspired by the Team Trial tournament of 2011, we're bringing it back and making it old gens style! You will sign up as teams of 5 fighting in the following tiers: RBY OU, GSC OU, ADV OU, DPP OU, BW2 OU. Everything will be a best of 3 (first to 2-wins). If your team wins 3/5 of the matches in that particular round, you move onto the next round.

Prizing

Lutra has graciously donated 5 Shiny Magikarp from Pokemon Go and will give them to the winning team (1 for each member of the team). They will receive the Magikarp via Pokemon Let's go or Pokemon Sword/Shield. You also get to display this trophy in your signature! View attachment 268332 (or) View attachment 268333.

Finals
Mindnight Today at 9:26 PM Cc mon bb (0) vs DURISSO TEAM (3)

RBY OU: Heika vs ErPeris
GSC OU: Quartosa vs hellpowna
ADV OU: Dflo <1-2> hellpowna
DPP OU: SanJI <1-2> nightcore
BW2 OU: Mindnight <0-2> Pais

Congrats to both teams for making it so far and thank you for sticking with the tour for so long. Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline: October 9 at 11:59pm (GMT-4)

Last edited:

ErPeris

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
nightcore moment :blobuwu:

My friends, you have been great and wonderful, as always! You are real friends not only on Smogon, but irl too.
Congratulations also to our opponents for having played a good final.
One last special thanks to ForgottenOnes for organising this fun tournament.

LET'S GO DURISSO TEAM!!!!

hellpowna

beware of coco
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
As "captain" of the team i just want to congratulate with all my bros for having an insane run. You guys are the goat and you know how much i love you.
Winning tour is always nice, but im very very happy because i won a tour with my FRIENDS, and this really means a lot to me.
I also appreciated your courage to put me in a tier i never touched, but i also hate you because you made me spent few hours on nerding in this tier to learn something, when it was not needed :fukyu:
We also want to thanks everyone who supported us and the host.
last but not least, i thanks again my mates not only for the tour but for all the time we share on this community.

This is all yours

Coco out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)