All Gens RoAPL IV: Finals [8T/96P Won by PO Town Porygons]!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceptross

The words were voted out by a landslide
is a Community Contributor
Congratulations Porygons! Big, big shoutouts to the hosting team, to the managers and to the players.

This tournament had zero drama, and a big part of that was because our managers would sort out most issues by themselves without requiring our intervention. When we picked the managers, I felt really bad because there were a couple of really promising pairs that couldn't get picked but you guys really proved you were suitable for the job.

To the players: we had a really high played games rate. I'd like to thank you for the professionalism in playing most of your games and for not creating any drama. Tournaments are for the players and you guys deserved the great tour you had with your awesome attitude.

And finally, to the hosting team: hosting a tournament with Lutra and perry is a great experience! You guys are both awesome, you guys are both really competent, I loved teaming up with you for this edition of RoAPL! I hope future hosting opportunities arise to host with you guys :3

GJ porygons! I'm very proud to have been part of this team. Always I tried to do my best in the weeks, but maybe wasn't sufficient (and a thing that I saw is when I was in the first slot I lost always but in the second won lul). Whatever, thanks a lot to my captains chill and snaga, firstly for buying me when the other team sold me in the beginning of the tour, and to trusting me all the weeks, I was very surprising when I was in the first week xD. And obvs thanks to my teammates, I met fantastic friends where are very good in their tiers and make the discord group into a funny place, especially when we start to speak in spanish jajajajaja, thanks bros!, I hope to see again in another tour :blobthumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)