All Gens RoAPL IV: Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tiers: BW OU / DPP OU
Significant Time Missed?: No
Bio: I was holder in the roapl 3 dpp, holder in the different tour as the powc, wcopp.
Pledge: I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Last edited:
Tiers: RBY / ADV
Bio: I am pretty good at RBY overall and made ADV Cup finals (oh I also remembered I went like 6-2 or some shit in ADV in this last year)
Pledge: Totally honest I won't devote a ton of time but if I'm playing ADV I'll probably build stuff and I always get the games done

Last edited:
Name: SadisticNarwhal
Tiers: RBY / ADV / DPP / BW / ORAS
Bio: I am not the best but I win sometimes and I like to be on a team (is that good enough)
Significant Time Missed: Nah buzz
Pledge: You just say you are 100% committed regardless so I find this section redundant (but I like old gens so im down)

Tiers: GSC
Signigicant Time Missed: I will have to take time out of my busy schedule to watch H.M.N.I.P. masterfully slay his opponents in the thinkingmans gen Diamond Pearl and Platinum Overused
Bio: I'm gay
Pledge: I can build GSC teams in 5 minutes after slapping on lax zapdos and cloyster + 3 filler so if I get activitied I might actually quit mons

Tiers: BW OU / DPP OU/ ORAS OU/ RBY OU
Bio: //
Pledge:
I'm 100% committed to this tournament and will be active the majority of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)