SS OU rotom heat, magearna and dracozolt

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking at what pokemons I would have in my next team, and I decided to rotom heat and magearna, and I said why not use dracozolt?

Rotom-Heat @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nasty Plot
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Shadow Ball
The basic set of rotom heat, nasty plot to increase attack, Volt switch for change, overheat for corvknight, and shadow ball for dragapult and some other
Magearna @ Choice Specs
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 248 HP / 112 SpA / 12 SpD / 136 Spe
Modest Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Volt Switch
- Aura Sphere
- Flash Cannon
Magearna is my special sweeper, it takes a hit, hits hard, dies or changes, I use it for urshifu, dragapult, and to cover rotom and mantine

Dracozolt @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Outrage
- Bolt Beak
- Iron Tail
- Low Kick
Dracozolt is there to attack everything that moves, I tried to put the biggest covers on him, outrage for dragons, Bolt break for everyone, Iron tail for fairies, and low kick for ferrothorn

Dugtrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Hone Claws
- Stone Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
Dugtrio is there to give a surprise with sucker punch and stone edge, I use it a lot for urshifu, dragapult, and rotom heat, I put the sash on him so he can give the surprise well

Tangrowth @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 152 Def / 104 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
Tangrowth is my physical wall, withstands attacks, bothers with knock off and with leech seed, I put Sludge bomb for other tangrowth or plants

Mantine @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Calm Nature
- Defog
- Roost
- Toxic
- Scald
Mantine is my special wall and my defoger, I put toxic to annoy other walls, and scald for physical pokemon, I put a little defense to hold some Pokemon

I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. You are also not allowed to post incomplete teams. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and the final Pokemon and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)