Tournament RUPL - Week 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrAldo

Hey
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I really didnt wanted to do this but guess I dont have much of a choice

Requesting act vs whoever my opponent should be

Obviously Garay Oak had his emergency and it is sad he had to go but he warned about all of this ON MONDAY. Today is Sunday and JUST NOW Im being told that salazzles can sub someone in when I needed to make space for today days before Sunday so I can play whoever. You know how it is dumb? cause like, what if the sub cant play on my time when I gotta go to work? Why wait ALL WEEK TO SUB SOMEONE IN and to inform ME that somebody can sub in the end. Idgi, they were to busy looking for a substitute for playoffs I guess? Anyways, this is ridiculous, Im about to leave and Im not rewarding just cause "fuck it, we are in playoffs"

Didnt get informed about this in timely fashion and the instructions from Garay Oak were very clear, to sub or take the win. How doesnt that rise up an early signal when he warned you earlier? No sub is being posted on my behalf cause Im not about to flicker my pants due to this.

I really didnt wanted to do this but guess I dont have much of a choice

Requesting act vs whoever my opponent should be

Obviously Garay Oak had his emergency and it is sad he had to go but he warned about all of this ON MONDAY. Today is Sunday and JUST NOW Im being told that salazzles can sub someone in when I needed to make space for today days before Sunday so I can play whoever. You know how it is dumb? cause like, what if the sub cant play on my time when I gotta go to work? Why wait ALL WEEK TO SUB SOMEONE IN and to inform ME that somebody can sub in the end. Idgi, they were to busy looking for a substitute for playoffs I guess? Anyways, this is ridiculous, Im about to leave and Im not rewarding just cause "fuck it, we are in playoffs"

Didnt get informed about this in timely fashion and the instructions from Garay Oak were very clear, to sub or take the win. How doesnt that rise up an early signal when he warned you earlier? No sub is being posted on my behalf cause Im not about to flicker my pants due to this.
i'm willing to double sub but all of my attempts have been ignored. none of our players could up until now and i was meant to be out today.

thank you Liquidators for this amazing journey... we learned so much together.
as a manager, i would give myself an A+ for strategy, an A+ for motivation, but only an A for coordination so thats something im going to work on going forward
Finchinator was so great to see your evolution from getting 6-0'd by lead Golurk to being a fairly reliable sm starter, keep going buddy
Leru world class player. what else is there to say oml
Yay im so glad i accidentally drafted you, you proved to outdo your value by so much
i forget who the rest of you are, but thanks for being a part of this magical trip,,

Last edited:

anti shoutout to kw for being one of the worst and most toxic managers i have ever been under (not that i have been under many cuz im pretty dicks at mons) i would have gone back to get direct logs but as soon as the tour ended kw nuked every channel probably to hide how shit of a manager he is. yes, tens of thousands of lines of teams, teambuilding talk, and other things just deleted on the spot without any notice

and im not even talking about the poor draft strategy

doesn't know how to advocate for his player, just calls out their players for dumb shit without reasoning based on his flawed perspective of the usum ru metagame which he has nearly zero concept of and self admittedly is bad at. finch literally did everything activity/policy wise for this team and is the only reason i didn't cancer from the start

kw put in the konzern alt for 4 weeks only for him to attempt to throw every single one of them into ban because konzern thought he was going to take over the bigs next year and kw wanted to secure a spot in spl most likely (sig said that if i ghosted him to a positive record he would draft me to spl next year when he took over the bigs, which i obviously didn't agree to)

outrageous lineups on a pretty weekly basis: starting players like rylon (who i took 6 consecutive test games off of and lost games and talked shit on me w1 after losing w my team) and benching players like yay or even me who worked our asses off at the beginning of the tournament (yay continued his outstanding effort through the entire tour but i, the former "tryhard" gave up after week 3 after building 6 sm teams that were used in the first 2 weeks and then got called useless by my manager even though the teams were winning except when sig threw 100% wins). benching leru for inferior players at the beginning of the season (not that anybody on our team was bad, i just feel like everybody knows that leru was just a stronger starting spot).

constantly degrading his team for the absolute dumbest shit ever, such as common teambuilding choices or just any common opinion. the only encouragement was dumbass "motivational speeches" that he dropped in the announcements channel instead of matchups or important information or anything that an announcements channel should be used for

he disappeared for stretches of multiple days at a time, only popping in to @everyone with some dumbass comment like "NOIVERN IS BANNED IN SM THIS WEEK" or another lame "inspirational" message to let everybody know he was online for 5 seconds that day

i dont want to sound like an bitch for shitting on the person who drafted me but this was such an unpleasant tournament for me in so many ways. on the good side, he managed to put up an extremely respectable record in bw ru (although by cheesing his opponents) so good job for that. im also not going to expose the rest of our team bitching about kw's "raging autism" (as one teammate put it) but just know im not the only one

some good things to say:

Finchinator you were amazing this tournament (and are great in general). i wish i had the maturity that you do because clearly I don't from this post. you advocated for me and i didn't want to let you down. thanks for sticking up for me and always being an amazing chat presence as usual

Yay you were also amazing. you never ran out of steam and you gave your best effort for the entire tournament. I'm sorry kw refused to recognize your hard work and kept you benched for most of the season except for the occasional sub in, but hey, we all know how great you are. awesome friend and i'm glad to have gotten to know you more this tour

Bebo you were fun as well, hope to team with you again

leru and the rest of the gang, it was def fun with you guys, sorry it was under this shit circumstance

edit: rylon wasn't that bad

Last edited:

EviGaro

is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
RU Leader

Oh I'll be brief but, thanks to everyone who played on the Mismagius this year, wasn't the result we wanted but you're all great like I said, just deserving of being public bop. If I do it again next year at least I'll have a freed Bouff :psysly:

Ajna

i tell my ppl i don't need love but
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion

anti shoutout to kw for being one of the worst and most toxic managers i have ever been under (not that i have been under many cuz im pretty dicks at mons) i would have gone back to get direct logs but as soon as the tour ended kw nuked every channel probably to hide how shit of a manager he is. yes, tens of thousands of lines of teams, teambuilding talk, and other things just deleted on the spot without any notice

and im not even talking about the poor draft strategy

doesn't know how to advocate for his player, just calls out their players for dumb shit without reasoning based on his flawed perspective of the usum ru metagame which he has nearly zero concept of and self admittedly is bad at. finch literally did everything activity/policy wise for this team and is the only reason i didn't cancer from the start

kw put in the konzern alt for 4 weeks only for him to attempt to throw every single one of them into ban because konzern thought he was going to take over the bigs next year and kw wanted to secure a spot in spl most likely (sig said that if i ghosted him to a positive record he would draft me to spl next year when he took over the bigs, which i obviously didn't agree to)

outrageous lineups on a pretty weekly basis: starting players like rylon (who i took 6 consecutive test games off of and lost games and talked shit on me w1 after losing w my team) and benching players like yay or even me who worked our asses off at the beginning of the tournament (yay continued his outstanding effort through the entire tour but i, the former "tryhard" gave up after week 3 after building 6 sm teams that were used in the first 2 weeks and then got called useless by my manager even though the teams were winning except when sig threw 100% wins). benching leru for inferior players at the beginning of the season (not that anybody on our team was bad, i just feel like everybody knows that leru was just a stronger starting spot).

constantly degrading his team for the absolute dumbest shit ever, such as common teambuilding choices or just any common opinion. the only encouragement was dumbass "motivational speeches" that he dropped in the announcements channel instead of matchups or important information or anything that an announcements channel should be used for

he disappeared for stretches of multiple days at a time, only popping in to @everyone with some dumbass comment like "NOIVERN IS BANNED IN SM THIS WEEK" or another lame "inspirational" message to let everybody know he was online for 5 seconds that day

i dont want to sound like an bitch for shitting on the person who drafted me but this was such an unpleasant tournament for me in so many ways. on the good side, he managed to put up an extremely respectable record in bw ru (although by cheesing his opponents) so good job for that. im also not going to expose the rest of our team bitching about kw's "raging autism" (as one teammate put it) but just know im not the only one

some good things to say:

Finchinator you were amazing this tournament (and are great in general). i wish i had the maturity that you do because clearly I don't from this post. you advocated for me and i didn't want to let you down. thanks for sticking up for me and always being an amazing chat presence as usual

Yay you were also amazing. you never ran out of steam and you gave your best effort for the entire tournament. I'm sorry kw refused to recognize your hard work and kept you benched for most of the season except for the occasional sub in, but hey, we all know how great you are. awesome friend and i'm glad to have gotten to know you more this tour

Bebo you were fun as well, hope to team with you again

leru and the rest of the gang, it was def fun with you guys, sorry it was under this shit circumstance

edit: rylon wasn't that bad
fire post, but i have to nitpick a bit.

players inferior to leru?!?!???????

leru is the worst fucking pokemon player on the planet, and the fact you came to the conclusion anyone is worse than him is absolutely beyond me. Leru you fucking suck you dumb bitch, do better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)