move 3: U-Turn / Tera Blast
move 4: Knock Off / Tera Blast
item: Choice Band
ability: Technician
nature: Adamant
tera type: Normal / Steel / Fire
evs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

[SET COMMENTS]

* Access to both Bullet Punch and Quick Attack allows Scizor to clean enemy teams. Both movements with Technician reach 60BP, Bullet Punch with STAB reaches 90BP.

* U-Turn+Knock Off is a classic coverage for it, allowing momentum and utility, though Knock Off deals massive damage if opponent has any item.

* Tera Blast only for coverage, because this set is walled by Steel types. Fire Terablast allows Scizor to tank fire attacks, which is its only weakness and punish steel types such as Magnezone, Gholdengo or TeraSteel users such as Dragonite or Hydreigon.

Tera Types
========

* **Normal**: The preferred Tera type, because allows Quick Attack reach 90BP, same as Bullet Punch, dealing massive damage to opponents who can resist Bullet Punch (except Steel types).

* **Steel**: Giving Steel to Scizor rides of his 4x Fire weakness and gives Bullet Punch insane damage capable of OHKOing physically weak foes such as Meowscarade.

* **Fire**: Only if we choose Tera Blast and only for covering steel opponents if we don't have in our team a way to deal with them.

DerpySuX

TABLES FLIPPED NOW WE GOT ALL THE COCONUTS BITCH
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
When you reserved scizor, we were expecting you to do an analysis on one of the sets we have listed in the reservation thread
6A5785E5-33D6-4C33-8FE0-AFC14190E045.jpeg
these are sets that have been discussed by the QC team and are relevant in the current metagame.

It is also pretty clear that you don’t actually play BSS, or use scizor at the very least, since it is incapable of learning Knock Off in generation 8 and onwards, meaning the move cannot be used in SV BSS
8AF1CE7A-3FCA-4510-ABD0-8AA8E3D8E309.jpeg

Tagging Theorymon so he can decide what to do here

Oh sorry, about KO I have a couple of Scizor waiting in my Pokemon Home to come 9th gen, I didnt want to train another having 2 in Home waiting for me. My fault, completely.

I have to admit, furthermore, that I didnt know that i can only work on the sets displayed for it. If you still allow me, I will work on both those sets. If Im not allowed, I will understand it perfectly.

Sorry for the mistakes.

Theorymon

Long Live Super Mario Maker! 2015-2024
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah its probably best we reassign this. Sorry Pablo_Wargames, but I think the writers should at least have some experience using or facing the Pokemon in question in this specific metagame. appreciate the effort though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)