Playoffs Smogon Grand Slam IV - Play-offs - No Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm not sure if I've missed a TD's post earlier in the thread amidst the ghost memes, but I was hoping to inquire on whether or not the next Grand Slam tournament will begin as scheduled? In Eo Ut Mortus' initial post, he mentions that the TDs were in the process of figuring out the tournament's future.

I'm a relatively newer player w/out much impact on the community, but I would still the like the chance to play the lesser-used tiers in a competitive setting such as GS. I don't mean to rush the TD staff, since I'm sure you're quite busy deciding what to do here (and, candidly, probably conducting a further investigation on the most recent OST), but I hope that you would consider keeping/amending the tournament instead of a complete cancellation.

So I'm not sure if I've missed a TD's post earlier in the thread amidst the ghost memes, but I was hoping to inquire on whether or not the next Grand Slam tournament will begin as scheduled? In Eo Ut Mortus' initial post, he mentions that the TDs were in the process of figuring out the tournament's future.

I'm a relatively newer player w/out much impact on the community, but I would still the like the chance to play the lesser-used tiers in a competitive setting such as GS. I don't mean to rush the TD staff, since I'm sure you're quite busy deciding what to do here (and, candidly, probably conducting a further investigation on the most recent OST), but I hope that you would consider keeping/amending the tournament instead of a complete cancellation.
I actually have messaged him and Dezkeh on PS over the past couple of days. it isn't cancelled, and I was told by Dezkeh an announcement is coming shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)