Smogon Premier League 3 - Week 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.E

im the best
is a Past SPL Champion
uglemi WTF don't edit my shit, or delete it

Another interest tidbit: Snorlax Return/Frustration 3HKOs Zapdos exactly 50% of the time through Leftovers. Throw that on top of the 25% Thunder accuracy, man why does this game hate me. :(

L07
Last Activity: Feb 14th, 2012 12:55:47 PM

The Wifi Wolfpack!
you guys should consider using a substitute right about now...
since it's already saturday.. nomisayin?

uglemi WTF don't edit my shit, or delete it

Another interest tidbit: Snorlax Return/Frustration 3HKOs Zapdos exactly 50% of the time through Leftovers. Throw that on top of the 25% Thunder accuracy, man why does this game hate me. :(
after seeing vil vs you there is no doubt this game hates you mre

Windsong

carve our names into the shining stars
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
beat sgv in just about the shittiest match of pokemon ever on my part. there were literally like two moves where i didn't bullshit the living crap out of him and i'd just like to say that i'm really sorry that i have to think of my team first in this scenario instead of letting you restart that =/

I've sent OmegaDonut 2 forum PMs, one on 2/13 and one today, and have yet to receive a response. I've also PM'd him on irc, once he was away, and the other time he did not respond (yes he was online at the time). Activity post I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)