Smogon Premier League IX - Semi-Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly I'd like to thank the Ruiners management for getting me and allowing me to be a part of such a great team full of amazing players. I loved being teammates with every single one of you and, even though we didn't win, I had a lot of fun, so thanks for the wonderful season!
See you all in World Cup n_n

Kory2600

cclm
o boi that was a fun tour i'm kinda disapointed to lose in semis but eh thats the way things are.Firstly i want to thanks HANTSUKI ,dekzeh and Rewer for being the best managers i could've asked. Thanks to all my mates for this wonderful season i won't do special shoutout but i want to let u all know you're amazing <3.Thanks to the helpers for helping us so much it was really appreciated.
Special s/o au clan pour nous avoir supportés cd et moi vous savez qui vous etes.

Finally, thanks to undisputed for being the leader we needed when we were in the hole,you truly are the GOAT and it would be really cool to team with you in some others tours.

And thats it.May the best team win this.

See you in wcop.

roudolf13

Banned deucer.
My spl debut was so much fun being part of ruiners was the best experience. Zero flame ,great team spirit and the best captain anyone could have. I wanna thank HANTSUKI and dekzeh for trusting me when everybody called me "bad","random","greek lol". Of course being out of final feels bad but going to semis and close tiebreak with one of the best teams if not the best is always nice and we can learn many things from that experience.Rooting for my greek brothers Fear and Astamatitos in final

ps
1)free rby in wcop i dont wanna play bad tiers like usum
2)Dont u dare draft me next year if u had shit on me

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
This was a pretty great spl experience for my debut and every1 on the ruiners were amazin. From rank 9 to tiebreak in semis.. we rly did shut down all the haters.

Huge thanks to suki, dek, and KEVIN MF S for giving me a chance to play on the big stage from a last second decision to buy me.

Everyone on the ruiners were amazing in their own way so no need for individual s/os but this rly was the most fun i’ve had on this site messing around

Big thanks to the helpers that stuck around when they had no real obligation. Rewer master scoutman and a huge part to the ruiners success @marcop helping out our old gens immenseley even while banned, you were a very important helper with your encouragement, activeness, and support. the classy boys pohjis bouff sab: really glad for all the team building help and great chat presence you guys offered, i’d love to team with you guys again. last thanks to es for also hopping in our chan and offering support

Rooting for my boys on the tyrants, ik how much you guys deserve the red trophy :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)