Playoffs Smogon Tour 25 Playoffs - Finals [Won by blunder]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won against Empo, ggs brother. The era where we were both ladder heroes isn't even that far in my mind but who would have imagined that we were about to battle each other on the big stage. You're one of the best players of our generation whatever people may say and I'm glad I have you as a friend.

I'll do my usual cheesy shoutouts when my run will be over, but for now, special thanks to raspberry who cheered me up during that last hour before the series, you're an incredible humain being petit coquin.

To CTC : I don't think you're a bad person but I can't understand why you feel the need to bring people down. It's not funny nor entertaining you know. Empo and I deserve as much respect from you as everyone else. After our little argument, I talked to some of my friends about you and they told me that you reached semi finals of an OST and that you had an important influence on the BW and XY metagames. I learned there that you weren't that total asshole I thought you were. So here's just an idea : why don't you aim at becoming that player that you used to be once again instead of making cutting remarks ? I'm closing this episode there.

Posho

local gaymer weeb
is a Tiering Contributoris the Smogon Tour Season 23 Championis a Past SCL Champion
Doing this as if no match-up had happened.

These are some of the records featured during this season:
  • This is the first Smogon Tour play-offs for: odeio stall, BlackOblivion, bro fist, Googly, elodin and We Three Kings
  • Second play-offs for: Mix (ST18), Energy (ST19); third for: Mounts (ST21, ST24); third in a row for: ABR(ST23, ST24), Empo (ST23, ST24); fourth for undisputed (ST12, ST14, ST15), FLCL (ST17, ST22, ST24); fifth in a row for blunder (ST21-24); seventh for Ojama (ST11, ST14, ST15, ST17, ST19, ST24) and eighth for SoulWind (ST12, ST15, ST18, ST19, ST21, ST22, ST23)
  • Ojama passed xtrashine in the record of player with the longest time span between first and last playoffs in which they took part (ST 11-25 and ST 9-22 respectively)
  • SoulWind is the player who has the most play-off participations, eight in total.
  • Mounts has to go past round 1 to break his downward trend (he reached round 2 in season 21 and just round 1 in season 24), Empo has to go past R2 to keep his forward trend (he reached r1 in season 23 and r2 in season 24) while FLCL has to win the tour to keep his forward trend(he reached r1 in season 17, r2 in season 22 and then finals in season 24)
  • The following match-ups can happen again: SoulWind vs. blunder (ST21 round 2), Ojama vs. undisputed (ST15 semi-finals), Ojama vs. SoulWind (ST15 finals), ABR vs. blunder (ST24 round 2)
And here is the full Smogon Tour Play-offs statistics spreadsheet. Feel free to pm me either here or on Discord (Posho#9193) if you find any error or record you feel should be added. I will update the points once tour is over.

Last edited:
Doing this as if no match-up had happened.

These are some of the records featured during this season:
  • This is the first Smogon Tour play-offs for: odeio stall, BlackOblivion, bro fist, Googly, elodin and We Three Kings
  • Second play-offs for: Mix (ST18), Energy (ST19); third for: Mounts (ST21, ST24); third in a row for: ABR(ST23, ST24), Empo (ST23, ST24); fourth for undisputed (ST12, ST14, ST15); fifth in a row for blunder (ST21-24); seventh for Ojama (ST11, ST14, ST15, ST17, ST19, ST24) and eighth for SoulWind (ST12, ST15, ST18, ST19, ST21, ST22, ST23)
  • Ojama passed xtrashine in the record of player with the longest time span between first and last playoffs in which they took part (ST 11-25 and ST 9-22 respectively)
  • Mounts has to go past round 1 to break his downward trend (he reached round 2 in season 21 and just round 1 in season 24), Empo has to go past R2 to keep his forward trend (he reached r1 in season 23 and r2 in season 24) while FLCL has to win the tour to keep his forward trend(he reached r1 in season 17, r2 in season 22 and then finals in season 24)
  • The following match-ups can happen again: SoulWind vs. blunder (ST21 round 2), Ojama vs. undisputed (ST15 semi-finals), Ojama vs. SoulWind (ST15 finals), ABR vs. blunder (ST24 round 2)
And here is the full Smogon Tour Play-offs statistics spreadsheet. Feel free to pm me either here or on Discord (Posho#9193) if you find any error or record you feel should be added. I will update the points once tour is over.
Hello finchinator didnt know you changed your name to POSHO

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
16. FLCL (oras, bw) vs 8. We Three Kings (sm)
2. Ojama (sm, bw) vs 7. blunder (oras)
14. Mounts (oras) vs 6. Blackoblivion (sm, bw)
4. SoulWind (bw) vs 5. bro fist (sm, oras)

DKM

Are you feeling nervous? Are you having fun?
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
FLCL vs We Three Kings
Ojama vs Blunder
Mounts
vs Blackoblivion
Soulwind vs bro fist

keys

It's Prime Time
is a Forum Moderatoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
16. FLCL (ORAS) vs 8. We Three Kings (SM, BW)
2. Ojama (BW) vs 7. Blunder (SM, ORAS)
14. Mounts (ORAS) vs 6. Blackoblivion (SM)
4. Soulwind (SM, BW) vs 5. bro fist (ORAS)

No lie, this might finally be blundtour25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)