Smogon VGC Group Photos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I know a lot of people have a lot of pictures from the weekend, but I just wanted to start this thread for group pictures, specifically the giant Smogon group shots we got Sunday. We got together right after alaka beat skarm and asked a girl who we had just met (who turned out to be Nekusagi) to take pictures of the Smogon group.

Also, let me preface this by thanking Nekusagi immensely for her patience, she ended up taking about 59 pictures of all of us on 24 different cameras and didn't complain once!

Here is the first shot I got. We were missing Kongler and his friend Kevin at the time, but we got a good picture.

Front: Bianca222, Batpig, godudette, Fishy, Dubulous, ET
Back: Synre, Sixonesix, skarm, TAY, evan, Rory, Alaka, tad38, DM, chaos, Articuno64, Fish

After that picture, some other Smogonites saw us posing and hopped into the pictures. All in all, we were standing like this for about 10 minutes.

Front additions: Blue Cookies, PokemonBattleBrain, OmegaDonut on the right end
Back additions: dtrain, Cybertron

Konlger must have been outside smoking because we never found him, and I have no idea where ninahaza was for these pictures. Regardless, I am happy how they turned out.

Of course, we started to get goofy and do different poses, so I made this thread in order for everyone to post their own versions! There was one where we pointed at chaos, one where we all did happy Brain, etc.

Post 'em if you've got 'em, and any other group shots as well!

Awesome group shot, I was hanging out with Bluecookies and PBB then people asked them to join for the picture, I ran away because I knew nobody knew I was even on Smogon. I truly am a loser.

Awesome group shot, I was hanging out with Bluecookies and PBB then people asked them to join for the picture, I ran away because I knew nobody knew I was even on Smogon. I truly am a loser.
Actually, I'm quite sure Rory shouted FMASAMUNE (pronouncing it eff masamune) as you ran away to try to get your attention =/ Regardless, I think the biggest group shot is my favorite picture of the entire weekend. Pokemon on the internet: we made it happen.

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
wow this is dumb i wish i had stayed longer. next time i am not booking early flights. look at what i missed out on, nice group picture guys.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament
Aww, I missed that group pic :( Does anyone have the group pic in front of the big HGSS banner?

Ninahaza

Aww, I missed that group pic :( Does anyone have the group pic in front of the big HGSS banner?
this one?
ok so this one was the first one of the same picture

so after taking this Deagle came in and i asked the guy to take another picture.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
that random black guy on the far left is the best person in each picture imo

and ninahaza, the group pictures we did were sunday? but they were early sunday, since obviously i'm in them and you and i left at the same time! i don't know where you were though, what the hell bro

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus

Ninahaza

that random black guy on the far left is the best person in each picture imo

and ninahaza, the group pictures we did were sunday? but they were early sunday, since obviously i'm in them and you and i left at the same time! i don't know where you were though, what the hell bro
OMG i swear i didnt do it on purpose, i must have gotten there late like right at 8:30 am. hey but it could be worse, i could have been as late as fish :) [sorry fish i needed a scapegoat]

Actually, I'm quite sure Rory shouted FMASAMUNE (pronouncing it eff masamune) as you ran away to try to get your attention =/ Regardless, I think the biggest group shot is my favorite picture of the entire weekend. Pokemon on the internet: we made it happen.
Oh I apoligize then didn't know Rory called me.

I have a few more...but people are still getting placed...and not looking at the camera...but I can still post it if you want just let me know

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
Well, as long as some people are paying attention, sure! A group pic is a group pic.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
Hahaha, that first one turned out great! Might be my favorite so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)