Smogon VGC Tournament III [Round 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limitless

Success is the best revenge.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
My opponent said he wouldn't be available till after he successfully moved to LA, yesterday. I've tried to get in contact with him, but to no avail. I'm sure it was due to him moving, so that's probably the issue. IRL > Pokemon.

My opp and I had some problems (he missed the scheduled time on sunday, I then tried to pm him on irc the following day but he was afk), and he hasn't logged on since the 30th of April

nyttyn

From Now On, We'll...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I've been on, I've just been waiting for a response from you over smogon user profile messages (or w/e the fuck they call them). Unfortunately my computer's been totalled, so I'm going to need a time (from 3 to 9 PM EST weekdays, any weekends) in advance, as I need to use a public computer.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Alright, since there are only 3 matches left to be done. I am gonna give all 3 an extension into the weekend. I will be posting round 4 in a bit so that other people can start to get their matches done though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)